4: All my life I've been good

Hey soooo surprise I guess!

Enjoy xx.

                            ———

Liam's POV: (Haha)

Oh my god! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I've spilt Louis' secret!

I can't believe that I did that. I mean yeah. . . I was angry but I should've thought before saying all that. It wasn't my intention and I'm sure Louis knows that, but oh my god. How could I be so stupid?

Now, Louis is probably going get shit from that mean, mean bully.

I try to protect him as much as I can. . but what if I'm not able to?

Especially because it is me, who has spilt his secret.

What a great best friend I am!

It would be no wonder if he ran away and never talked to me again. .

I have been looking for Lou for the past 20 minutes but it's as if he has vanished.

I know he can't go to class as he does not, I mean does not, cry before anybody.

He has to be in the school, somewhere. .

But where?

And ohhh! I almost forgot that he is afraid of being in a small closed space.

As I call out his name pleadingly, I hear a scream and instantly turn to see the source.

The janitor's closet.

There are some footballs (soccer balls) lying around the shut door.

Hmm, somebody must have been taking them inside. And then left the job.

As I remember what I am here for, I start calling out once again for Lou.

This time I'm sure I heard Louis say "Lia-Liam" in a broken voice.

I try jiggling the door handle and after much effort, I finally am able to open the door.

I am horrified at what I see, is the understatement of the century.

.

.

There is Louis, lying on his back with his arms at his sides and body limp, and next to him, actually scratch that, almost on top of him is a really tall curly haired boy looking at Lou with an annoyed expression.

I think I've seen him around with that bully from before. .

Oh.

Now I get it.

Anger rushes through me as I come to the realisation.

The bully has sent his 'friend' after poor Louis, to lock him up in this really small cupboard but unfortunately, the curly bastard here, got locked up with him.

I'm so damn angry at myself and the guy.

Taking a stride towards the boy, I yank him off from top of Louis and confront him as calmly as possible.

"What are you doing here?"

He doesn't answer and just shrugs.

Just shrugs.

I'm done controlling myself.

"Have you any idea that just because you don't accept Louis being what he is, could cost him his life?! I can't believe that someone who I've shared my entire childhood with, is getting hurt both physically and mentally by the 'popular' ones without any valid reason, while you and that jerk of a jock, are free to do whatever the fuck you want to do!" I scream loudly in his face.