44: Planning

So. Hi.

************************************

Waking up to a warm weight on his chest is the best feeling in the world, or so Harry thinks as he wakes up to a soft sleeping Louis on his chest and Louis' body curled around his.

Harry can't help but coo at the pouty sleeping beauty. Also, he tightened his hold on Louis. And sure enough, his actions are noticed by a smirking Zayn.

Niall too, pops out from somewhere and clicks pictures of them being all soft and snuggly from various angles.
This seems such a conspiracy now that Harry really thinks about it.

Liam standing behind a pillar, trying to curb his smile surely confirms his accusations.

Harry raises an eyebrow at Niall who still doesn't stop taking pictures,  now probably using Snapchat filters.

Niall shows his teeth and doesn't bother to reply, instead continuing his very important photography session.

So Harry just focuses on staring at the pretty human sleeping in his arms.

"Morning. " Comes a muffled sleepy voice, after about half an hour.

"Good morning. " Harry says, his chest rumbling with vibration.

Louis is startled and suddenly jumps causing his head to bump into Harry's jaw, considering Harry had been staring at Louis sleep.

"Ow. " Harry mutters but still his smile is in place.

"Why good morning Larry. " Niall says, winking at Harry as he speaks.

"Um. " Harry fumbles while Louis gets out of the warm embrace, admittedly unwillingly.

"It's such a good morning though,  isn't it? " Liam says, smirking.

"Oh yeah.  Especially for Harry. " Zayn says, high fiving Niall.

Both Harry and Louis are red now, and Harry glares at the three of them to shut them up.

"I'm uh.. um.. I'm going to go. . Shower.  Yes, shower! " Harry says, flipping the bird when Niall laughs laughs at his excuse and makes a hand job sign.

Louis also fumbles and makes an excuse, going to the kitchen.

"So,  what do you say? How much more time before we see the cute, mushy and gross PDA all the time? " Niall asks the other two, stroking his imaginary beard.

"Well I'll say 2 more days? " Liam asks. Niall contemplates before kissing Liam, a sign of approval.

"Nah. I'll say 1 week. Full Of sexual tension and buried feelings before they give in." Zayn says,  thoughtfully.

"Zayn, mate. Looks like we've got another Larrie. " Liam says, as Niall jumps on Zayn and kisses his cheeks repeatedly.

Liam just laughs while Zayn tries to save his quiff from the leprechaun's hands.

After about 5 minutes of drama, Niall straightens his imaginary tie and dusts off his shirt.

"So how about we get to business? " He orders in a deep voice.

Liam giggles but plays along.

"Yes,  Sir. So,  what's the plan? "

Zayn shakes his head, a silly smile gracing his perfect lips.

"We need to plan something for these hopeless lovers. " Niall says,  crossing his legs and joining his hands, pretending to be a businessman.

"Aye sir. " Zayn adds, also straightening his back .

"So, do you have anything in mind? "
Liam asks, folding an imaginary notepad and pretending to be noting down everything.

Niall leans forward beckoning the other two to move forward too as he  whispers the 'top secret plan'.

----------In the Evening --------

"Would you please pass me the salt,  Harry? " Liam politely requests while Niall and Zayn smirk.

Harry is more than confused now. Throughout the day they all have been exchanging knowing glances and winked at him. Louis was oblivious of course.

Their seating arrangement, around the dining table is such that Harry is sitting next to Louis making it difficult to not stare and only eat. Harry had left the seat next to Louis'and sat right across the other end, but Liam wanted to sit on that seat as it was next to Niall and Zayn wasn't ready to move from his place.

That was that though. Harry managed to keep his creepy glances at a bare minimum, or so he thought. Because everytime he looked up Niall coughed and winked and the other two just smirked.

"Harry? " Liam asks, again.

"Oh yeah, um here. " Harry says,  leaning over Louis' seat so as to give the salt and tried not to stare again; when the most dreadful thing happened.

Liam, instead of taking the salt pushes his hand causing Harry to lose his balance and tumble down along with Louis ending up in a rather. . . compromising position.

With his elbows keeping his weight off of Louis', Harry can't help but cop at the giggle which escapes Louis' pretty mouth.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." Harry says when he hears someone snickering and wait - was that a high five he heard?

Getting up was kind of difficult but helping Louis up is such a wonderful thing, for how graceful he is.

Mesmerised, Harry doesn't leave Louis' hand and only is reminded of other's presence when there is a clap on his back.

"Whoa, sorry mate. Didn't realise you'd fall for— Um fall down. " Liam says, hiding his wide smile by his hand.

"It's more than okay, isn't it H?" Zayn says, winking.

"Oh I'm sure it was great. " Niall says,  loving the glare Harry sends their way.

"Sorry Louis. " Harry mutters sheepishly.

Louis just nods and goes back to eating pretending everything was fine,  when in reality all he felt was safety and butterflies.

Shaking his head full of curls,  Harry goes back to eating and sideways glaring all the while mouthing curse words at the three of them.

After eating some of the food, which was cooked by Harry himself Harry heads upstairs and falls face down on the duvet.

This is not going to be so easy, all this living with Louis without telling him how Harry feels; if the three of them don't stop their pranks or whatever it is on their mind.

Harry sleeps that night dreaming that he and Louis are together and that he doesn't hate Harry for whatever he did.

************************************

How was it?
I hope not too mushy?

Thoughts?

Love as always,
LarryHaveBabies xx.