16: I um- Sorry?

Hey fellow Larries! So as promised I updated! Read on...
Enjoy.. xx
PS: Louis looks this cute in the story as in the above picture..😘😘
                             ~~••~~
Flashback :

Louis can't help but think that Anne was rude. She didn't even talk to Harry like a mother.

"And, don't mind her. She's like that since then." Harry hesitantly adds.

"Since when..?" Louis asks concerned.

"Um. Don't worry about that.." Harry sighs.

"Ha-Harry?"

"What?"

"I- I..."

"What? Speak up.. You don't have to be afraid of me.."Harry says and rubs his temples.

Oh wow. What happened to the Badboy Harry? The bully? Louis wonders.

"Well?" Harry asked impatiently.

"You do-don't have to answer but um it's just that why di-did your m-mum say t-that?"

"Are you hungry, Louis? Of course you are. I mean you haven't eaten. I was with you the whole day-" Harry rambles.

"H-harry?"

"Yeah?"

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me.." Louis looks down.

I mean nothing to you. . Why should you tell me? Louis adds in his mind.

"Um. It's just—I don't want— okay. I will tell you. Let's first eat something. I'm starving." Harry finally relents.

"N-no. You go ahead. I had eaten a hea-hearty breakfast.. I'm full." Louis lies.

"Well have something small then. C'mon." Harry insists and grabs Louis' hand.

He immediately let's go when he sees bruises. Faded bruises. To say Harry is guilty is an understatement.

"Lou wh-what is this?" Harry stutters, feeling afraid to hear what the answer may be.

"No. Nothing. I banged into a-— a table. Yes! I knocked down a table. Haha. Clumsy m-me." Louis nervously fake laughs, trying to avert Harry's attention from himself.

"Louis."

"Yes? You said you were hungry,right? You know what, I'll take up the offer of eating-"

"Louis! Stop rambling. Tell me who did this?" Harry angrily grits his teeth.

"No one! Let's just eat and-"

Louis is cut off when large hands grab his forearms and pin him on the wall. Harry lifts up up and keeps him there. Harry is so damn close to Louis and if they were in any other circumstances, Louis would have gotten hard.

"Tell. Me. The. Truth. Goddamnit!"

"No Harry! Just leave me. I told you I–"

"Stop. Lying." Harry lowly mumbles.