28: I'm Done.

Hiiiii.

Surprised? You should be, because I'm updating earlier than I thought I would 😉

PS: Louis looking like that in the above picture is what I imagine in the fic.

Enjoy xx.

~~••~~

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER:
'We accept the love we think we deserve.'

"Louis! You can't expect us to just leave that fucking bastard, scot free! We have to knock some sense into the curly haired douche!" Niall swore and his face was a deep shade of red.

Even Liam nodded and didn't scold Niall for cussing.

"Niall, please. Let me do this. I will confront H-Harry." Louis said, after five minutes, suddenly seeming determined.

••~~•• MONDAY MORNING ••~~••

Harry literally has to drag himself to school. He had woken up with a hangover, and to his dismay, he had to help clean up the house as he, Niall and Zayn always take turns in doing so. And it just happened to be his turn. After being terribly drunk, Harry was not in a mood of playing maid. But he had to, since it was his turn. Which sucked.

He clearly remembers the night though. Louis had looked so very precious. Harry almost wanted to jump the poor lad. But he didn't and in hope of getting some, he had brought him to this party.

All of his plans were ruined, however, and to save his reputation, he did what he had to. He's sure he will somehow convince Louis, to forgive him, though. So, Harry's not too worried.

"Oooh. Here is The Harry Styles!" Rob barked, as he snarled at Harry.

Wait what? Harry doesn't really remember getting in a fight with Rob, though. Harry gives Rob a confused glance. At which, Rob just laughs obnoxiously.

"Well, What?" Harry finally asks and rubs his temples. He's tired, still.

"A little birdie told me about you kissing that fattie!" Rob says, and pokes Harry's chest harshly with his podgy finger.

"Um." Harry says, wondering who the hell told Rob, out of all people.

"Don't 'um' me! Are you a faggot too, Styles?!" Rob yells.

Harry grimaces as his headache increases.
Harry's head is still throbbing and all this yelling isn't doing anything other than worsen the throbbing. Rob doesn't seem to care though, and continues yelling.

"Is it how we should call you then?! Harry the faggot!" Rob smirks.

"No! I'm not a faggot! I was just dared to do that. And I never turn down a dare. You know that. I'm Not like his lover or whatever 'cause ew. Plus, I'm not even more than friends with the fag, so how am I one?! He just clings around onto my friends, and i have no choice but pretend to be 'friends' with him, in fact in reality, I have nothing to do with him! He's a worthless fag to me!" Harry yells back.