45: Party Tonight

I realise that I have disappointed you all. I am sorry x.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard. . . '

Harry's alarm blares and he groans, rolling over and hitting the snooze button.

"Good morning. " Louis smiles from his couch.

"Morning baby. " Harry replies, oblivious to the pet name he just used because Louis is wearing just his as in Harry's oversized sweater hanging over his thin frame holding a steaming hot cup of tea with his black rimmed spectacles on and Harry can't get over just how insanely beautiful Louis looks in his sweater and how precious he is and —

"Uhm. Harry? "

"Hm. " Harry hums, not able to take his eyes off of Louis.

"Harry. " Liam says, shaking his shoulder.

"Yes, Liam. I'm listening. " Harry grumbles, averting his eyes reluctantly to face Liam who looks guilty.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"What?  You wanted to ask me this and disturbed me from admiring—" Harry hisses.

"YES. I KNEW IT. SEE LIAM I TOLD YOU HARRY LIKES —"

"I WANT BACON. " Harry shouts over Niall's voice.

Louis stands up, putting his tea on the table and crosses his arms over his chest.

Harry almost drools at the sight. The oh-so-big sweater is dropping down Louis' shoulder exposing his collarbones.

"You look so beautiful. " Harry says and in the spur of the moment he almost gets down on one knee - almost, because Niall stops him at the right time and makes a stupid excuse.
Harry and Louis are lost in each others eyes though, oblivious to all that is going on around them.

"Alright!  Time to go Harry! " Niall shouts directly in Harry's ear, and forces him upwards to his bedroom .

"What was all that about? " Liam asks Louis, who just picks up his tea and hides his shy smile.

"How would I know?" Louis says, stuttering a bit.

"Oh well, of course you wouldn't. " Liam says, grinning.

'It's just a coincidence you happened to wear Harry's sweater on Harry's birthday. Just. A. Coincidence. That's all.' Liam thinks shaking his head.

"Did you say something? " Louis asks, folding the newspaper into half.

"Ah. No. Nothing. "

"I thought I heard you say—"

"Now Louis. Breakfast coming right up!"

Liam says, avoiding the question and dashes from the living room to the kitchen.

Louis narrows his eyes but waves it off. All of the boys have been behaving a bit weird. Actually weirder than usual..

•••••••••••••••••••

"Hello? Zayn here. "

"Z. It's me, Liam. "

"Oh hi, Li. Why are you talking to me on the phone?  I'm upstairs."

"It's urgent, Zayn. Today—"

"Wait. Hold up. Let me come downstairs. "

"NO! You stay where you are."

"What why? Is that Rob and his goons again?  Because if they are I swear to holy fucking—"

"No Zaynie, it's Harry. It's his—"

"What?! No. You can't stop me this time, Li. What did he do?" Zayn demands.

"Shut up Zayn. It's Harry's birthday today! " Liam huffs out in frustration.
Zayn can be so thick sometimes.

"Oh Yesss. How could I forget?!"

"Yeah, oh well. You did. " Liam smirks.

"Okay. So.. What's the plan? " Zayn asks, excitedly.

"Yes. The plan. That. Zaynie, we have to make one. " Niall jumps in the conversation suddenly, nearly giving Zayn a heart attack.

"Niall!" Liam says, shaking his head.

"I have to be included too!" Niall days, pouting and giving Liam his puppy eyes.

"I know you two are having eye sex or something and please spare me the details. So, onto the making of a plan." Zayn says after what seemed like one hour of silence from the other side.

Lima almost choked at Zayn's statement.

"No, we-we weren't. No. " Liam stutters turning downright pink.

"We were, Zaynie. Liam was just thinking about how he will rip off my—" Niall purrs.

"OKAY! That's enough information. Don't get sidetracked. What do we do on his birthday? "

"Right. "

...........................................................

I know it's a bit short than last chapters but I promise the chapters will get longer and Uhm.
You might finally get what you have been waiting for. ;)

How was it by the way?
Do you like it?
Hate it?
Emotions?
Thoughts?
Spill!

All the Love,
LarryHaveBabies xx.