14: Loopy Lou

Hiiii:)

Here I am with another chapter! Yay!

Enjoy..xx

                                                ~~••~~

FLASHBACK:

Louis pouts and gives Harry his puppy dog eyes.

"Hazzy?"

"Um,yes?" Harry is quite surprised by the nickname.

"Why do youuu hit me?"

Uh. What to answer to that? Especially when Louis looks like cute little squirell...

Harry thinks hard but falters. How could he lie to Louis when he is staring at him with pouty lips.

Ugh!This shouldn't be as difficult for Harry as it is seeming right now!

"Um.. I don't like you and your preferances , I guess?"

"B-But whyyy?" Louis whines and now Harry can see water starting to build up in his eyes.

Harry can't explain nor does he understand, but it just doesn't look right. Harry feels something in his stomach. Oh,that maybe just a stomach bug,Harry thinks.

So,Harry reaches Louis and thumbs off a tear that dared to escape out of Louis' sapphire blue eyes. Louis doesn't cry in front of others,Harry can tell. 

So,Harry is surprised.He moves his gaze away and starts to think what to tell a loopy Louis. Loopy Lou, what a perfect name for Louis especially when he is looking like that.

"It's just, I-"

"Mr.Styles?" A nurse calls out.

"Yes?"

"Dr. Sivan can see your friend now. Please come this way.."

"B-but you aree noot myy friennd...?" Louis asks,rather shouts in confusion.

"Louis, just come with me."

"'Mkay, but you remememmberr you're prooomiise?"

"Yes. Now let's go." Harry sighed.

Harry didn't think Louis would remember that. So,he had mindlessly made that stupid promise. Louis had even held his hand for God's sake! Even liked a pinky with Harry.

'It's a pinnnky promiiise,Hazzy!" Louis had giggled.

Gosh. Harry hadn't seen Louis like this at all. All he had seen was a scared boy who was being bullied by him.

Louis was being a child honestly. He held Harry's hand,while walking across a room. Clinging on his arm. Literally.

"Hello,I'm Dr. Troye Sivan. What seems to be the problem?"

Harry gestured to Louis after introducing himself and Louis to the doctor. Louis was just holding onto his hand and sighing dreamily. 

"Dr.Sivan, he seems to have a concussion and his nose was badly bleeding and just moments after that he started behaving strange..."

Dr. Sivan chuckled at Harry's confused face.

"Yes,it happens sometimes. Please wait here while I grab my gloves."

Harry nods and looks at Louis. Louis is smiling. Oh. Now what? Louis engulfs Harry- more like Harry engulfs Louis- in a sudden cudd-hug.Not a cuddle. Harry refuses to acknowledge that as anything other than a manly hug.