29: Last Day

Oops!
Hi!

I'm back.. With an update so soon!😉

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this! I'm so happy, that I literally screamed when I saw that this has 15k reads.

Honestly, you all are amazing AF.

Enjoy xx.

                             ~~•••~~

As Louis starts to hum and tap, to try and find some rhythm for the lyrics, the door yanks open.

'Oh no. Who opened the bloody door?!'
Louis thinks, and looks up. He regrets his decision right away though, as he pales at the sight

There stood Zayn and Harry.

And they were fighting. It was a terrific sight, really. Zayn had the upper hand, though. Harry looked somewhat confused. Even though, Louis had no idea what this fight was about, he doubted they had ever fought before.

Harry looked completely shocked when Zayn pushed him a little too hard, resulting Harry to stumble back.

None of them had noticed Louis, though. And carried on fighting, like they'd been doing before.

Zayn looked downright pissed and started throwing punch after punch at Harry, who ducked his head and blocked some. Harry didn't seem to understand what was going on, as he didn't try to punch back, just blocked Zayn's punches.

"What the fuck, Zayn?!" Harry finally asked after a powerful punch hit his jaw.

"You're asking me?! I should ask you, Harry! What the hell were you thinking while you played Louis?! He did nothing to you, and you did all you could to make his life pathetic! Hell, you even broke his fucking heart. You broke him!" Zayn yelled, stunning Harry into silence, as Zayn was usually very calm.

Harry can't believe what happened.
Zayn doesn't just simply yell. He would be disappointed and maybe even glare at the person. But he is never one for violence.

But here he is, hitting Harry. Harry, who is one of his best friends!

"Zayn! You're defending that Louis!? I'm your best friend Zayn!" Harry replies, still confused.

"You're so fucking selfish. I can't believe I didn't see this, earlier. You used him, didn't you?! To experiment? To check whether you are in fact, gay or not?! I should've known, this! I just..I know you don't like gay people... But I never thought, that you would go to this extent, Harry." Zayn's voice changed from angry to hurt.

Louis whimpered, unintentionally. He wanted to stop the fight, but he can't. He has no right. Harry makes it very clear, every fucking time he insults Louis. Thus, making his presence known was not his plan.

Both Zayn and Harry whipped their heads around, with wide eyes.

Louis couldn't keep up with this shit, so he decided to just run from there.