37: Staircase Rendezvous

So.. Hi?
I've given my exam today.. And I'm free now.. For a while. So, as promised I'll update this.
Sorry for the long long wait loves, I know this has been left for a long time now..

Enjoy x.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Louis looks around in the apartment, he calls his 'house'. It's only 7:00 A.M. right now. Harry is still sleeping. Thank God.

Actually, Harry should only come here for sleeping. Not that kind of sleeping though. No way in hell. Simple and innocent sleeping. That Louis can tolerate. Harry should stay out all day and come back when Louis has already slept. This would make Louis' life so much more easier.

The both of them should absolutely stay away from each other. That will be the best.

'Oh no! What will happen when the boys come to know about this?! ' Louis panics as he hears his phone blaring 'Chainsaw' with LIAM flashing on the screen. Fucking hell. It had to be Liam out of all?!

Great. Fucking GREAT.

The phone call couldn't have waited for later? No. Because Liam is always worried about Louis. Especially since...

''LOUIS! Why don't you pick up the phone on time?! Always making me worry! Did you sleep? Did you--''

"No, Liam." Louis sighs, ending Liam's rant, exasperated.

"What? Am I not allowed to be worries about my best friend who hasn't called me and hasn't answered his phone? Because let me tell you-"

"Liam, I'm fine! Oh god. Take a deep breath. Snog Niall. And calm down. I was sleeping. Who the fuck calls at 7 in the morning, Lima?!" Louis yells out.

His frustration on living with Harry has put him in a bad mood. Moreover, his couldn't sleep all night.

Poor Liam. He had to face the wrath..

".. Louis? Has something happened? I sense something off, mate." Liam states, worriedly.

Louis hasn't yelled like that. At Liam out of all, since that one time..

Louis swallows. Liam can usually sense his problems.. Well, he used to catch on every wrong thing before he fell arse over tits for Niall.

"No! I am fine. The kitty is fine. We're all fine. See? Nothing out of place mate. Speaking of the kitty, I still have to name it. I was thinking of-"

Louis is cut off by a shrill voice. Too chirpy. And Irish. .

Of course, Niall is a goofball, even at 7 fucking A.M. in the morning.

"Liam! Hand me the phone, darling." Niall says in a sickly sweet voice, that makes Louis wants to gag.

He doesn't need to hear all the kinks of his best mates. He'd like to live without that piece of information and that picture in his mind. Thank you very much.

He thinks he hears Liam murmur a highly inappropriate innuendo, but he doesn't pry. God forbid, Niall would be more than happy to narrate all of their ''private'' lives. Louis can't survive this, without getting scarred.