49: A Night Under The Stars

Okaaaaayyhyyyyy. I know it's been quite a while since I've updated this. But believe me, when I say I've been going through a lot.

My maternal grandfather also passed..  And I've been through so much, it has been very hard for me. It's  a miracle I'm even alive, goddd. I didn't have this as the priority, though I appreciate the comments and stars. Thank you, so much.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Harry was right there, with this sparkle in his eyes.

As Louis stepped down from the stage, Harry was picking him right off of the last step and kissing him square on the mouth.

Louis is both pleasantly surprised and somewhat apprehensive. He kisses Harry back, with a little bit of caution though.

Harry can't believe that Louis just did that.

Louis sung a song for him.

And just as beautifully as Harry had ever imagined him to..

"That was so beautiful, Lou! I am so proud of you, baby. " Harry says breathless, his eyes almost tearing up joyfully.

Louis bashfully smudges his head into Harry's chest and looking up at him through his eyelashes.

Harry swears, he has never seen someone so beautiful and fucking elegant.

Harry can't forgive himself for how he made Louis suffer, but still he is selfish enough to want Louis to like him back. Hell, he loves the boy.

And now that he's out and with all the adrenaline is pumping in his veins, he decides to just go with the flow..

So he takes Louis in his arms and climbs the stairs to the stage.
Setting down Louis carefully, Harry kneels down in front of him.

"Louis, I know I've been a prick to you since the beginning. . . And I know you must still be unsure whether this is true or an act, but I assure you that my heart belongs to you, Louis Tomlinson. Meeting you was the best damn thing to ever happen in my life. So, Louis.. Will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend. . .?"

Louis has hands wrapped around Harry's by the time his little speech finishes, and he simply kisses Harry.

Harry looks at him with a tilted head and those goddamn doe eyes. Hope glittering in them. Louis almost giggles when he says a quick 'yes' and squeals when Harry attacks his face with cute kisses.

Louis still is a bit worried about this all being ending badly.

But he feels, that this time maybe, just maybe it will be a new beginning. For both of them.

They will have to take a leap of faith and trust each other. . .

"Finalllllllly!!!" Niall hollers, the biggest grin on his face.

"Okay. Okay. That's enough." Louis whispers to Niall when he keeps hollering.

They step down from the stage for the final time, with Louis' head resting on Harry's shoulder, their arms linked.

A few drinks in, and there they were, dancing to a slow song. Their lips drawn to each others' like magnets. .
It was like whenever Louis looked into Harry's emerald eyes, he lost track of time.

The stars above them, the starry sky reflected in Harry's eyes. . . Louis pulled Harry off the dance floor, taking him by the hand and leading him to one of the cabins nearby.

Harry's eyes widen, the hand around Louis' waist tightening just a bit more. The cabin had a cute bed decorated with white roses and fairy lights, a lovely time playing in the background.
"Lou. . .?" Harry's silent question makes Louis blush a little but he feels much more confident than before.

He just silently beckons Harry with a nudge.

Harry however turns him around, kissing him. Melting into the hot, messy kiss Louis doesn't notice he had been moving backwards until the back of his legs hit the edge of the bed, and Louis falls, taking Harry along with him.

It's like Louis' whole body is on fire, as the other boy starts unbuttoning Louis' shirt with shaky fingers.

Almost shivering with mixed emotions, finally setting in, Louis unbuttons Harry's shirt, almost moaning when his hands touch the bare skin.

Harry's hands are roaming all around Louis' torso, his eyes following the trail of goosebumps his fingers leave.

Louis lifts Harry's chin,  moving to place a chaste kiss on Harry's mouth.

Harry can't help but chase after Louis' lips. He can't help but just admire what lays just below him...
All beauty and parted lips, the perfect shade of pink dusting Louis' cheeks.

"Lou, you are so beautiful . . . "

And Louis' cheeks color a bit more, his hand moving to clasp around Harry's neck,  pulling him down gently towards him.

And Harry can't think how he ever hurt Louis and most importantly, how can Louis like him even after all this.

But that's just something they'll have to discuss later, because right now Harry just wants to make love to Louis...

His beauty is so raw, in the moonlight, so pretty. . . presented to Harry.

Harry has always admired Louis' eyes but now, his eyes held so many emotions, it's like Louis thinks Harry hung the stars in the night sky.

Harry takes his time, placing loving kisses until he reaches the rim of the skinny jeans. Louis is a moaning mess, and Harry absolutely loves all it.

The way Louis back arches upwards when Harry's hands hold his waist, the way his cheeks turn redder with every kiss, the way Louis' hands want to tangle in his hair and how he tries to muffle his moans.

Harry guides Louis' hands to his hair and tangles one of his hand with Louis'.

The other roaming the heavenly torso.
As he kisses Louis again, there's more need in the kiss, the longing and love all pouring into that single kiss.

"Can I take it off?" Harry rasps in Louis' ear after he is done worshipping Louis torso and tugs on his skinny jeans.

Louis hesitates for the slightest bit, and nods.

Harry however, notices.

"We don't have to do this, Louis. I d—don't want you to feel obligated or pressurized. If you're not ready, we don't have to do this. . " Harry says as he starts to move from his position.

"No, no, no Haz. It's not that. It's just. . my thighs are still fat . ." Louis says in a whisper, his head turning sideways.

"Oh no Louis. . Your thighs are not fat, love. They're beautiful. You are beautiful. I'm sorry if I ever made you think otherwise. . . Please never be ashamed of your body, ever. " Harry says turning Louis face so that it faces him.

Louis looks up at him, unsure . But seeing the fond look on Harry's face, Louis thinks he can maybe overcome his fear for tonight and maybe it will all be okay.

So, he guides Harry's now shaking hands, to his jeans.

Slowly slipping off his jeans, Harry just takes few moments to admire the sight in front of him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Annnnnd, a cliffhanger after soooo long.

Anyways how was it?
Did you like it?
Emotions?
Rage?
Anything?

Please, please tell me your thoughts!

All the love as always,
LarryHaveBabies.