51: High On Love

Hello, hope you enjoy the chapter..
Sorry, loves.

*_|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_*

What is love?

A sweet feeling, a raging passion, a helpless craving.

A rawness. A warmth.

A feeling of being home.

These thoughts went on in Louis's head
when he was falling asleep in Harry's arms.

He stared at his lover's face, finding it difficult to hold onto the moment.

To believe this was actually happening. That Harry really appreciates him. Likes him.

Maybe even. . . loves him . . ?

Unknowingly, a blush crept upon Louis' cheeks.

He was sure he loved Harry.
Maybe it was the way his hair swirled, his dimple popped when he smiled..
Maybe it was his melodious laugh or maybe his dorky ways..

Louis wasn't sure there was only one reason for his love for Harry.

Eyes fluttering shut, a small shy smile on his face, Louis drew closer to Harry, wishing they could stay like this forever.

**The next day**

Harry woke up with a tingly feeling on his neck. He looked down to see a breathtaking view.

Louis had slept with his face buried in Harry's neck and half his torso over Harry's.

At that moment all Harry can think is that Louis deserves someone who'll treat him the way he deserves, who won't abandon him, who will hold him close.

Harry had once given up his chance of being close to Louis, but now holding Louis in his arms. . Harry feels like he has everything he could ever want.

He gets up and brushes himself off, careful on wobbly, wobbly feet, brushing Louis' hair gently, caressing his cheeks.

The feeling of Louis's lips against his, a ghost of a touch is still there, making him feel warm in his chest, his face turning into a big dimple-y mess.

He almost feels last night was a dream.

The feeling of Louis around him.

The feeling of pure love.

The feeling of home.

I love him, he wants to scream, wants to show everyone the love of his life.
He wants to marry Louis one day, raise kids with him, grow old with him.

He wants to love him.
Love him forever.

Harry didn't think a love like this would ever enter in his life.

He thought love was all an overrated bullshit, which helped make a good movie and give people false hope.

Never in his most ridiculous of the thoughts, he imagined himself truly, madly, deeply in love with someone.

Yet here he was. Completely in love, almost helplessly so.

Louis' eyes slowly opened, his cheek still in Harry's hands, revealing the baby blues.