23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?

Hiya!

An early update!😉😉

The picture above though!😍😍

Thank you to all, especially to _Summi_ and kawaiinekoes and all others who have read/voted/commented on my story!

I'm sorry I didn't tag you all, this time! I will tag two of you amazing people in each chapter, just pm me!

I'm happy to announce that this book, though it does not deserve, has reached 6.5k reads!

Like wtf?! I'm sobbing! Thank you so much!😳😳

Also, a surprise! 😉😉

Enjoy xx

~~••~~

Flashback:

But he heard Harry say,"Hey babe."

So he looked up. What he saw almost brought tears to his eyes...

And he suddenly remembered the ringtone of his phone and decided to follow the advice...

'No, nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut,
I can see through them...
I'm drawing pictures,I'm evading...
I will not use them..
I will not use them..'

Of course. Louis should have known this! Harry is called a 'player' for a reason!

Harry is talking to the same brunette whom he earlier kissed, and is currently leaning up to hug her.

Seriously, Louis isn't sure whether Harry is literally playing with Louis or he is doing this to keep his secret safe.

Okay. So maybe Louis is a teensy bit jealous. But only a little bit!

Harry should do this with him. Not some desperate girl! Moreover, Harry seems to enjoy this a bit too much, because he leans into the hug a tad too long.

So, Harry is looking for someone better than Louis already. What a joke? Everyone is better than Louis.
Even this girl. Maybe that is why, Harry is hugging her but he didn't even look at Louis.

'Maybe I am really a napkin. To use and dump.' Louis thinks and turns his head away, sulking.