19 : Oops and Hi

Hiiiiii.

Okay. I really am short of words but I seriously would like to thank all of you from bottom of Lou --- er-- of my heart for voting/commenting/reading!

I love you all. You are all I have.

Now,let's get started, my cuties!

Enjoy as always xx.

~~••~~

FLashback:

"Okay,Lou. As much as I like your thinking face, I would like you to eat something! Come on. I'm hungry." Harry exclaimed.

Oh no. How to avoid Harry this time? Louis thought.

Louis gave Harry a small smile and politely refused, claiming that he is full.

"Wait. How? You haven't eaten since morning! I was with you the whole day. You have to eat. Or you are going to faint!" Harry tries his best to make Louis eat.

"Harry. I am alright. It is just the meds probably!" Louis tries to convince Harry.

Harry looked at him with suspicion.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now you eat before you become weak!" Louis started giggling.

Harry sighed. 'Louis is such an adorable person..'

Harry decides to fix himself something while Louis checks out his room. He has fucking butterflies in his stomach.

Louis is looking so good in Harry's clothes. Harry's heart can't help but melt in a puddle. Louis is a curious little teensy being.

'Like a small hedgehog..' Harry thinks as he comes back from the kitchen.

And he almost drops his plate right there because of the beautiful sight he sees.

Louis is trying to reach the topmost shelf out of all the shelves. Where Harry's old pictures are kept along with a few cards and fancy mugs.

But Louis is trying to reach that lonely teddy bear from Harry's childhood. And he is standing on his tip toes. Even a silver of the small of his back is not visible because of the too large jumper. He is trying his hardest and scrunches his face every now and then when each of his attempts fail.

Harry did not sign up for this. How is he is going to avoid Louis in school, if he keeps looking like this? All innocent and cute.

Okay. Harry cannot handle this. Because now Louis looks frustrated. Louis is still totally unaware of Harry's presence in the room, since he has started making noises of frustration.

Those kind which Harry cannot hear right now. He just cannot.

One day with Louis and he is getting hard already. By thinking of how pretty noises Louis will make when he comes undone beneath Harry. So. No. He cannot think about how much he wants to devour Louis.