21: Off To School... Together?

Hi, dear readers!

You are so damn fast. Idek. 😂

Okay. So let's get some Larry!

No. No smut. YET.😉😉😜

All of you are amazing. I wouldn't have come this long without your support! Thank you! ❤

Let's get larrying... I know that it is not a word but oh well.😑

Enjoy xx.

                              ~~••~~

Flashback:

Harry smiled while looking at a sleeping Louis.

' He has suffered so much. This explanation must have tired him out. Plus the medication might've added to that tiredness....' Harry thought.

Harry gasped with a sudden thought which made a chill run down his spine...

'But what did Louis mean when he said Nick abused him....?'

Harry can't help but think that there was some deep meaning in Louis' words..

Deep in his thoughts, sometime later Harry too falls asleep, still holding Louis in his arms.

°°°°°°°°° NEXT DAY °°°°°°°°°

Harry wakes up with a crooked neck. And a heavy weight on his chest.

It seems that at some point during the  night, they had shifted and laid in this position.

Louis had his head rested on Harry's chest and their legs were tangled.

Harry had his arms around Louis, as if he is unconsciously trying to protect Louis.

Overall, they made a cosy couple.

Harry fluttered his eyes open and saw that Louis was still holding onto his shirt and sleeping. He was frowning in his sleep however.

Harry decided to just lay there and admire the Sleeping Beauty until Louis wakes up.

'How could I even think of hurting Louis? I don't deserve him. And he deserves much better. But I can't leave him. He is slowly occupying every corner of my mind...' Harry thinks fondly.

After half an hour of admiring Louis, Harry's alarm clock blares an old tune. Harry rushes to switch it off. However Louis being a light sleeper, wakes up.