43. New Beginnings

Hey! So how are we doing?
Thank you for 51.1k reads oh my gosh!  This feels surreal 😳.

Enjoy x.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A knock alarms him.

Who is knocking at 2:00 A.M. ?

Harry gets up and sees a flash of light peeking through the door's edge.

Still confused,  he warily reaches and twists the handle.

As soon as he opens the door, he has a scared Louis wrapped up in his soft blanket in his arms.

Harry tries to soothe him by rubbing the trembling boy's back gently, while taking him in and shutting the door.

Louis has placed his feet subconsciously on Harry's feet, so Harry decides to move to the bed as such and slowly they take a few steps closer to the bed. But Harry stumbles at the last step and together they tumble on the bed with Harry on top of a very cute Louis.

Louis' eyes are red and tears have trickled down till his neck, he looks like a complete mess, yet Harry finds him the most beautiful person in the world.

That moment Harry knew with whole of his heart,  that he loves Louis. And that he will love him forever.

With the realisation, Harry smiles a shy smile and sweeps his hand across Louis' forehead, but Louis flinches back.

This breaks Harry's heart.

'He's afraid of me. He thinks I'm going to hurt him. ' Harry's thoughts are stuck while Louis tries to move away.

"H-Harry. "

Louis looks up at him with his pretty blue eyes with a rim of red around them, due to all that crying.

Harry frees his arms from around Louis and watches dumbfounded when Louis scurries out of his room.

Confused and hurt by his behaviour, Harry heads to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water and digest the fact that he loves Louis.

Oh god. Louis probably hates him though.  After all Harry has done to him, who wouldn't?

                             ×××××

The next morning is a complete disaster.

As Harry is making breakfast, Louis comes down while rubbing his eyes.

Ever since the big realisation Harry just can't take his eyes off Louis especially when he's looking this beautiful and it seems like Louis is noticing that too.

"What?" Louis asks quietly. He's still wearing his cute PJs and the cosy blanket is hanging off of his tiny frame.

Harry shakes his head, tries to lower the tension by giving a smile, which turns out to be more of a grimace though.

Louis still looks at him, like he's expecting a real answer.

"Um. Y-you look Um y'know like—"

"Well?" Louis says poking his head out from the cocoon of blankets he's created around his tiny frame.

"Hey guys!" Niall shouts as he bangs open the door and straight away goes to hug Louis. Thereby saving Harry from a stupid answer that was surely going to make Louis more scared of him.

After a bit of hesitance, Naill goes to hug Harry also.

Harry can't believe that after all this, Niall is hugging him.

As shocked he is, he is so happy to know that he's getting his old friends back. Life without them was cold and lonely.

Zayn and Liam come in next, who have matching worried looks on their faces, changing to calming ones when they Niall and Louis laughing about something silly Niall probably said.

They greet Louis and after contemplating for about 5 minutes, greet Harry too.

They help Louis forget what happened yesterday and all those bad memories disappear when they're all playing FIFA and cracking silly jokes.

Niall has even slung his arm around Harry's shoulders. Like old times.. A

Harry smiles and kisses Niall's cheek silently thanking him for all of this.

Niall laughs and pokes at Harry's dimple and Zayn too tries to strengthen their once unbreakable bond by cracking a few jokes which make him laugh.

Seriously though, life is so much more lovely with friends.

And Harry's got the best of them all. These people corrected Harry's mistakes and even forgave him.

This whole thinking thing is making Harry sentimental so he very slowly and quietly utters a sorry towards all the three. Which of course, received smiles and a reassuring pat from Niall. And when he turns to say sorry to Louis, he finds Louis staring at him from beneath the lovely long lashes. Harry smiles and mouths a sorry to him, and Louis just blushes and looks away. Maybe this way it is better, after all.  His best friends and his true love under the same roof laughing and playing video games.

Maybe this is the start. Of new Beginnings.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sooo.
How was this?  Don't say short because I know it is super short..  But hey!  You got an update albeit a complete mess of a chapter...

So How are you lovelies?

It's been such a long time, yeah? But please know I'm here for anyone and everyone :)

All the love,
LarryHaveBabies xx.