50: Making Love

Hey. I know it's been five months or so since I updated..
Annnnnd I'm sorry, as always.

To be honest, I was really very nervous about this chapter..

Hope it's good enough.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Slowly slipping off his jeans, Harry just takes few moments to admire the sight in front of him.

"I-I—" Louis tries to stutter out, cheeks bright red but is cut off when Harry hushes him and starts running his hands all over Louis' thighs. 

"You're. So. Beautiful. " Harry breathes these words in between the kisses he presses on Louis' trembling thighs.

Louis is much more confident than before but he is still the same shy Louis, Harry had met. . .

And somehow he had captured Harry's heart in his small, petite hands.

As Harry takes up the opportunity, to duck his head to nibble at Louis' collarbones. Louis lets out a breathy sound, suspiciously sounding like a moan, after which he shyly turns his head into the pillow.

"Hey. Hey. I want to hear you, Lou. . ."

By now, Louis' hands are tightly woven around Harry's neck. And Harry holds Louis just as tight.

It's like Louis' every body part is on fire. Louis puts a hand around Harry's head, caressing his curls and this makes Harry nuzzle his neck.

He starts nibbling on Louis' collarbones, just to make Louis moan again.. those pretty little noises.

He can't think--- Louis looks so pretty.
All beauty and parted lips, the perfect shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

His beauty is so raw, in the moonlight, so pretty... presented to Harry. His eyes held so many emotions, it's like Louis thinks Harry has hung the stars in the night sky.

And Harry can't. Can't deal with Louis looking like that. So, he simply resumes his work, not daring to look at the art, that is Louis.

He works down Louis' body, showering kisses on every inch of skin.

Harry sneaks a hand behind Louis and lets out a surprised cry when he notices that his single hand nearly covers the whole of Louis' lower back. It's hotter than it has any right to be.

Harry’s lips are soft and as they caress his neck and Louis thinks yeah, it’s safe to call this love.

Harry’s fingers are exploring Louis’ torso, tracing patterns and trying to memorize every dip and curve and dimple.

Taking his time, Harry slowly makes his way down Louis' torso.

"Harry... Harry, please." Louis pleaded, voice sounding choked.

"What do you want, Lou?" Harry questioned, pulling back enough to look down at Louis, take him all in.

His skin is flushed and he's as hard as he can get.

"You, please, just you. I need you." Louis answered, opening his eyes and finding Harry's.

Harry doesn't need anymore convincing or begging or anything like that. 

"Are you sure?" Harry questioned, pulling away from Louis, not wanting Louis to regret this later.

"Yes. Yes. Harry, please. "