2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?

Edited

~~••~~

This is my second official day of school and I've already made a new friend. .

That was nice as a newbie.

But to think that I already had a crush? That's a bit strange, even for me.

But, oh my, he is the definition of perfection, he has those green green eyes...and those long long legs and the curls, you'd totally be woo'd by them! And those perfect perfect lips that I am not able to stop myself staring and- HONK!

Ah! Yet again our Liam, dearest, decided to interrupt my thoughts. .

HONK!

"Coming!" I yell.

Typical Liam. . always on time.

Well I guess its a good thing for me, since I get to escape detention cause I was always late in my old school and had to suffer.

HONK!

Okay. Now I really need to go cause Liam cannot wait for a freaking minute.

I need to seriously stop over thinking. .

Liam discusses a few things with me, like our families, the school, and all that stuff on our way to school.

In fact we reach our school, but we still are engrossed in discussion that we don't really consider how late we are.

And then. . BAM I bump straight into something or someone hard.

And like in the cliché movies, I slowly feel myself fall down, the papers flying around already, and suddenly a warm hand reaches and grasps my waist to steady me and breaks my fall.

"Hi, um, you okay there?"He says.

My head snaps to see an unreadable expression in those emerald green eyes and chocolate-brown curls and that soft soft skin of... well my- crush-whose-name-I-don't-know-yet and I am about to faint.

I just can't help but admire his flawless face and I am just about to lean in when the bell rings. He suddenly seems to be brought out of his trance and suddenly puts me on my feet and rushes away.

I am left standing with wobbly legs, in the middle of the empty hall, with mixed emotions.

Life really hates me. . That's just my luck these days. This feels like sabotage.
To think I'm literally living a sappy romantic scene. At least it felt like that.

Hmm, now that the second bell has already rung, I think I should fulfill the purpose of coming to school, except for seeing my crush, to attend classes (and drool over him).

I was hoping for him to attend the class but as you know my dear peasants, life is not all flowers and songs.

Eleanor does come though so I decide to talk to my friend and El and I chat till our teacher shushes us.

She talks about how she is going to take me for shopping and all that bore stuff.

Not to be rude or anything but she talks a lot and with that I mean a whole lot of boring things while I'm interested in something else (or someone).