7: Someone's a little bit jealous.

Hi! (Oops).. I'm back! I am really thinking on this story along with my ginormous syllabus that I've to complete.. Anyway guess what?

Larry has--...Keep guessing.

Enjoy~

*His P.O.V*

I am really liking this party.

It has surely managed to take my mind off hi- things, yeah.

My mates, Niall and Zayn and me, of course, throw one of the best parties in the whole town.
Today Ni is actually the host, because his cousin, Josh, moved here in Cheshire. He seems a cool enough guy.

Anyway, right now I'm in the middle of the crowd.
Trying to find my one night stand.

I suddenly feel the strong urge to move away from the crowd, slowly going wild.

I push past people and suddenly something, rather somebody is falling into my arms.

I grab the person instinctively, whose one hand is around my neck and the other on my shoulder.

Looking down to see the damsel in distress, as I was expecting a girl seeing they usually pull this act to get my attention, I involuntarily let out a gasp.

Hearing the sound, Lou's pretty blue-- I mean blue eyes snap open.

I happen to snap out of my trance of how well he fit in my arms--- so I could throw him down, of course.

I leave my grip and he falls hard on the cold marbled floor and lets out a yelp.

I am not responsible for his downfall, yet.

I walk away scoffing.

Maybe alcohol will help me forget the incident.

What even in the world is he doing here?!

Maybe he wants to get the beating of his life from Rob and me.

I would fulfill his wish then.
.

.

.

.

I am drunk off of him.

The feelings of jealousy, hatred, awe burning in the pit of my stomach as I watch his beauty and ass.

I mean, damn, who wouldn't like to tap that. .

I let out a growl as I see him getting up with the help of Ed.

I have had no problems with Ed, until now.

Haha, I am kidding. I am too drunk, to think clearly.

I am not jealous or anything, no.

Harry Styles doesn't get jealous of someone merely holding a hand with somebody whom I admi- dislike.

To be honest, I am annoyed that Ed is laughing with the twink, instead of beating him.
Still staring at him (and not his glorious bum) I glare daggers at his head.
.