41: Gone.

Hiii.
Here you go, another chapter! So fucking sorry for this much delay..  I've been dealing with quite a lot of problems..  Also so much of studying..  Ahhh. #DoctorProblems

Anyways, Happy Halloween 🎃!

Enjoy x

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Where is he?"

This is the first thing he hears when he sits at the table where the others are already waiting.

"Wha—?" Harry asks, confused for a bit, but he gets it when he looks in Liam's hurt eyes.

They think he is the one who has entrapped Louis or something.

"You heard me. Where. Is. Louis?" Liam asks, his anger growing seemingly with every shake.

"I don't know Liam! I've been waiting for him to return home since yesterday night!" Harry says, frustratingly running a hand through his hair.

"It's true, mate. Hasn't slept a wink from what I can tell." Zayn says, side-eyeing Harry.

Harry nods and swallows thickly.

Liam sighs, nodding. Niall just watches his boyfriend mull over, seemingly quiet.

"Well then, we shouldn't waste more time. Let's go find him." Liam says, nodding at Zayn and Niall.

"Look Liam, I mean no harm to him. Not this time. So, I'm coming with you to find him." Harry says, getting up from his seat.

"No, you aren't. Haven't you done enough damage already?" Liam seethes.

Zayn intervenes before an inevitable (at the pace this would have continued) fight starts.

"Okay. Liam, we talked about this. We need to find him as soon as possible. One more person joining in would help us. Harry can't hurt him. I'll be watching him." Zayn says, quietening at the last sentence.

Niall gives an assuring smile to Liam, who sighs at last and grunting in approval.

Harry smiles a small sad smile. Sad because he lost such great mates. And smiles because Louis gained these amazing friends.

"He's not answering calls and not even answering the messages. "

Suddenly Harry makes a dash from the place and leaves the rest startled.

"Um.. " Niall says trying to make some sense of the situation.

"What the fuck? " Liam shouts getting up forcefully.

Just then Harry runs back inside with a pale face.

"I-I think I know where he might be. " Harry says, stuttering a bit.

"What? " Zayn says, confused.

"Do you have any role in any of this?" Liam says,  crossing his arms.

"What? No, of course not!" Harry says offended, getting ready to leave without them.

Zayn stops him.

"Harry. Do you know where Louis is?" He asks calmly. Almost eerily calm.

"Zayn—" Liam says but he is also silenced by Zayn's expression.

"I'm not sure..  But we can check the place out. " Harry says, fumbling with a loose thread. His face crumpled and eyes squeezed,  seemingly trying to gather strength.

"Let's go. " Zayn says,  swinging his jacket across his shoulders and marching towards the car.

Liam, Niall and Harry walk over to the awaiting Zayn after clearing the bills.

They decide to leave Harry's car behind. Which was a smart move,  considering they have to be as quick as possible.

After trying to contact Louis for the hundredth time , in vain,  they start moving towards the place as directed by Harry.

A party is going on. People are everywhere, some dancing,  some snogging while some are puking..  Zayn has a look of disbelief,  while Niall and Liam have matching expressions of confusion.

"What are we doing here? " Liam and Zayn shout over the loud music, simultaneously.

"This is Rob's house. I suspect he would know where Louis is. " Harry says,  remembering the day when Rob came to their shared flat and tried to force himself upon Louis..  Feeling like he could burst from anger, Harry punches the wall next to him.

How fucking dare Harry let Rob even touch Louis?!

Still confused, Zayn raises am eyebrow, demanding some explanation.  

Sighing, Harry explains the whole incident. After few moments of silence Hatty looks up. And is met with a huge blow to the nose.

"What the fuck?! " It's not Harry who says this though.  It's Niall.

Harry shakes his head when Niall tries to scold Zayn.

"No, Niall. I deserve this. Hit me Zayn.  It's all my fault. I shouldn't have even called Rob.." Harry says, guiltily.

"Okay. " Zayn says, swinging a power packed punch at Harry, which Harry doesn't even try to dodge.

Seeing that Harry is actually repenting, Zayn stops the punch and instead pulls him in a hug.

"You love him, don't you?" Zayn murmurs in Harry's ear.

"How do you know this..? " Harry replies with a stammering voice.

"You can't hide it from your best friend,  Haz." Zayn chucked, pulling back from the hug and ruffles Harry's hair..
Just like old times..

Harry smiles a nervous smile, unsure what will happen now.

"So you don't hate me? " Harry asks,  quietly.

"No. Of course not, H. I love you the way you are. You shouldn't be ashamed of being yourself. " Zayn says, his golden-brown eyes holding Harry's eyes in a kind gaze.

Harry gives an appreciative squeeze to Zayn's shoulder as he looks back at Niam.. Who are nowhere to be seen.

Turning around Harry sees them.
Liam and Niall are questioning Rob.

Harry and Zayn join them in the interrogation, in which Rob is least interested.

Finding no useful information about Louis, they are dejectedly trudging back to the area where the car is parked. . When suddenly, a shriek is heard.

Which sounds eerily similar to Louis'..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Soooo. I'm sorry this was short and such a bad chapter..  But I swear things will get better!

How was it..? Thoughts?  Worries? Emotions?  Insults?

Thank you for caring so much about this...  Means a whole lot! 

All the love as always,
LarryHaveBabies xx.