42: Found.

Helllooo! Sorry for this much delay..
Half of the time, I keep on apologising for being too late lol.

Anyways think of it as a New Year's gift!
(Again sorry for being this late).

************************************

Finding no useful information about Louis, they are dejectedly trudging back to the area where the car is parked. . When suddenly, a shriek is heard.

Which sounds eerily similar to Louis'..

Harry rushes to the abandoned cottage a few metres away from Rob's house. 

"It looks like it hasn't been used since the 90's. " Zayn says, as he wipes off a dusty table.

Liam hums in agreement.
"Let's find out if this is where the scream came from or not. " Harry says,  sounding more than a bit worried.

Somehow through the dark, Harry finds his way to some sort of garage or something. At least it looks like a garage.

Rigid. Harry stands rigid and motionless for a moment.

Lying there in a broken car seat is Louis. Tied up and wearing nothing except a horribly torn bathrobe. . . His mouth closed with a tag shoved inside it. His hands and feet tied with chains. His oh so lovely blue eyes watery and his chiseled face bleeding from the many cuts.

Harry practically sees how a shiver run's down Louis' spine and how Louis starts restraining against the shackles when a man's shadow falls upon him. 

Blood boiling and his anger almost making him growl, Harry marches forward.

"A-ha.  Look who's here. Lover boy. " The man says and turns around.

Rob. Harry can't believe this. That fucker.

"What the fuck Rob?! " He shouts and lunges at Rob.

Just then Liam, Niall and Zayn make a dash for Louis while Harry fights Rob.
Some of Rob's men hold Harry back while Rob attacks him.

"Aw. Lover boy doesn't like to share. Well too bad he will have to witness this. "

Harry growls as he sees Rob touch Louis. Liam and Zayn are being held by some goons and Niall is nowhere in sight.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him! " Harry shouts as he pushes the goons off and after throwing some good punches at Rob, he reaches Louis who is now openly sobbing.

Trying to stop him, many goons jump him but Zayn and Liam handle them easily.

First Harry carefully takes out the gag from Louis' mouth. Then slowly and as carefully he can, Harry frees Louis' dainty wrists from the chains. But before he can unchain Louis' legs, Louis suddenly hugs him tightly and starts shivering and sobbing.

"Hey.. Hush love.  I'm here now.  Nothing will hurt you. You're safe. " He whispers while rubbing Louis' back and drawing calming circles on his sides.

"H-h-he —" Louis goes to speak but is interrupted by Harry shushing him again.

"Not now darling. Let me take you home. " Harry whispers as he slowly unchains Louis' petite ankles.

"Freeze. Stop right there. Put your hands up. " Suddenly someone yells and there is Niall. Along with a police officer.

Harry picks up Louis from the dirty car seat and carries him to the awaiting ambulance. Making a mental note to thank Niall for his presence of mind, he sits Louis down on his lap and lets the paramedics tend to Louis' wounds.

Louis whimpers and lets out scared sobs, practically clinging to Harry's shirt.

Liam, Zayn and Niall are answering the questions asked by the police officials.

"Okay you're all set to go now. " A nurse smiles and pats Louis' back giving him a small sympathetic smile.

Louis tries to smile back but what comes out is a watery frown instead.

Harry nods his thanks towards the paramedics and carries him to the car.

Making Louis sit still is such a difficult task though. So, after trying to calm him for a while, they decide to sit in the back seat while Zayn drives.

But of course, Niall takes the front seat. And Liam with his protective mode on, sits with Louis and Harry at the back. Constant humming and soothing words calms Louis down somewhat. But he is still shaking and silent tears continue their way down his cheeks.

Liam keeps looking at Louis through the corner of his eyes while Niall and Zayn discreetly look through the mirrors.

Upon reaching Louis and Harry's flat, on much insistence from Harry and assurance from Louis, the others leave. But not before hugging Louis.

Liam is so reluctant to leave that he has to be practically dragged out by Niall.

Harry makes a cocoon of blankets around Louis and cooks him some warm soup.

There is no chatter and the only sound is of the TV humming dully in the background.

Louis refuses the soup at first and Harry feeds him by tricking him.

"Louis, you have to eat some of that. It will help you heal. "

"N-no. " Louis shakes his head and buries himself further in the blankets to avoid eating.

"Yes. You have to. Here. " Harry tickles Louis and feeds him some soup.

After feeding him most of it, Harry washes the dishes.

"Louis—" Harry starts upon request entering the living room but quietens on seeing Louis.

Louis is staring blankly at the empty wall, seemingly lost in thoughts.

Harry knows this look.

"Louis. " Harry whispers again, touching Louis' shoulder lightly.

Louis flinches away and backs against the sofa.

"Hey. It's me. Harry. " Harry tries not to let his hurt and anger show.

"I-I. . I'm s-sorry-y." Louis murmurs, lowering his scared eyes in shame.

"No. No. It's okay love. You can tell me what happened if you want.. " Harry tries but in vain as Louis starts crying again.

"Okay baby, we don't have to talk now. Let's just.. Sleep. Yes, let's go to sleep. You must be tired."

"I-I.. " Louis sighs and nods instead.

Harry takes Louis to his room and sets him on the bed.

"I'll be in my room. . If you need anything.. Just call my name..  Okay? " Harry tries to smile.

Louis just nods against the fluffy pillows.

Harry wishes him good night and heads off to sleep.

Harry can't seem to sleep though. He's worried. Worried about what happened to Louis, which made him retract like that. .

A knock alarms him.

Who is knocking at 2:00 A.M. ?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So.. It seems like I can't write anything good anymore.. *sigh*

How was it?

Thoughts? 

Oh and :
Happy New Year loves!

All the love,
LarryHaveBabies xx.