9: Oh! This is Harry.

So I'm back!! Well I wrote a part and wattpad deleted it!😈😈 But I'm writing it again.. Yay!

Enjoy..xx

*•Louis' POV•*

I am freaking out right now. This is becoming more common than I'd like.

Time flies by so fast that I still can't believe the night went by and the next day is here.

I may be naive (I'm not) but I am not foolish to not understand what CurlyCurls meant by "Tomorrow".

It is Dooms Day, for sure. At least, for me.

Even Liam, oh the peace loving kid, who always tried to solve my problems, can't save me this time.

I am going to get one of the- no, two of the worst beatings of the lifetime!

And moreover, I am so sure that Curly and Rob will find someplace Liam can't see them beating out the living heck outta me.

I am gone, like literally.

I decide to pray, what feels like my final prayer to God," Oh God. I don't ask you for protection for I am grateful of my ever present, sacrificing friend, Liam, who I most definitely don't deserve. I want to ask you for your blessings on Liam and m-". I am again interrupted by Liam for an umpteenth time!

Yesterday, the kind (and stubborn) soul took me to the hospital to get my ankle checked.

I didn't have the heart to see his guilty face if I'd have told him that even my rear hurt when I moved so much as an inch.

But I know Liam will only blame himself and think of it as his fault.

Moreover, my ass was only maybe hurting due to falling on the hard ground.

Considering all that, the doctor only gave me a few painkillers and wrapped up my ankle and not the bed rest I was surely wanting.

I was relieved on one hand, as I could free (and spare) Liam of guilt but on the other hand I was dreading the day ahead of me.

I wouldn't mind being hurt, after all it is nothing in front of-

"LOU!" Liam is surely excited today. After all he doesn't know about the threat.

"LIAM!" I call out, as I try to mimick my friend's excitement.

"C'mon, mate! Today I'll introduce you to him. Come out fast!"

"Who? I'm a bit lost here . ."

"Him, my crush Ni. . . Niall." Liam turns crimson when he utters the word 'crush'. .

Because Li is conservative, but less than me of course.

Though, I am more surprised he wants to introduce me to 'Niall'.

Buckling the seat belt, I close my eyes, hoping to catch a few moments to relax. But my peace is interrupted by a song.

'Why I got you on my mind?

You don't mess with love, you mess with truth.

And I know I shouldn't say it,

But my heart don't understand it,

Why I got you on my mind. . .'

"Lou?"

"Hmm"

"We're here!"

I hope I don't spoil his good mood with my cringey smile.

I hug Liam suddenly.