24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts

Hi, I am back just this one time!

The picture was drawn by me, BEFORE Harry's tattoo.

And now I'm like wtf? Why didn't I write,"It Is What It Is" 😢😢

I know you only care about the chapter😂 but... this book has got almost 6.9k reads!

I'm beyond happy! Like I did not even expect so many people! Though I don't deserve all this, but I appreciate your support a LOT!

Without much ado,

Enjoy xx

                               ~~••~~

Flashback:

"Awwww. What? Where? When? HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS?!" Louis squealed and started throwing question after question to Liam.

"Yeah. I asked him out day before yest-" Liam is interrupted by an angry Niall.

"Liam! Do you know what I saw? I saw Harry-"

"Aaachooo" Niall was interrupted by Louis' sneeze.

Niall started laughing. But suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and said,"Louis is cold! Let us take him to his flat."

Liam nodded in agreement.

"Thanks. But what were you saying, Niall?" Louis questions, curious yet dreadful to know the answer.

"Oh! I saw Harry and that girl...Handel I think, kissing! Like proper tongue. It was fucking gross." Niall is his mother seriously, like he even cupped Louis' ears when said, 'fuck'.

Louis didn't know what to think. He did what he does best. Ignored that and changed the topic. He will not cry over Harry in front of anyone. He won't. Not again.

"So Niall, Liam and you hmm?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yes! Liam and I are dating! Wait. You are not homophobic, are you?" Niall's voice turned from happy to sad.

"Me? Homophobic? No! I'm as gay as it is!" Louis laughed, for real.

"Thank fuc-fudging god!" Niall quickly corrected his language, when he saw Liam's disapproving look.

Okay. Really? Louis can't believe these two. He is older than Liam. And yet, they treat him like he is going to break. Like he is as fragile as fine china.

After seeking permission to leave early, which was easier because the school was a mess, they decided to head to Louis' flat.

Sighing, Louis got in the backseat of the car with his 'parents' in the front.

Louis tried his best, to not think about what Niall had said. But of course, life hates him, as a song comes up.

'Leave this blue neighbourhood,
Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild