Ch-4, Persuading With Love!❤️

Sometimes, talking to someone who understands you and wants to listen,
Is the best way to find a solution to  problems.

Anirudh and Bondita had reached home by dinner time. Anirudh had held the door open for her and they entered the haveli. Everyone was busy in some or the other work.

Vibhavari and Maa were in the kitchen along with Koyeli, preparing for the family meal. Anirudh's uncle, Trilochan Roy Chowdhary was sitting in the hall with Batuk, Anirudh's youngest Brother, discussing some Zamindari works.
While Binoy, Bondita's Father-in-law was in his room, with Somnath discussing about their work.

Anirudh and Bondita greeted Kaka as Koyeli brought them water. After sitting in the hall for a while, they both decided to go and change into their night clothes. They went upstairs. Bondita and Anirudh had decided not to tell anyone about what all happened that day. It was something which could make them worried.

On the dinner table, Bondita and Vibhavari served the food and then sat themselves too. Anirudh had made it sure that atleast in his family, he was able to change thoughts. Many people in the village too had started following his actions till then.

They all chatted and had their meals. After the dinner, everyone sat in the hall while Bondita and Vibha cleared the table with Koyeli. Bondita found it the right time to talk to Vibhavari about going to the clinic.

"Vibhu suno!" She spoke, keeping the empty glasses in the washing area.

"Ji didi!" Vibhavari replied after she had packed away all the left over food.

"I... I actually wanted to visit your clinic. I actually need to talk about something."Bondita said, hesitating a bit, but afterall Vibha was just like her sister.

"What happened didi?... Is everything fine?"Vibha moved closer to her and asked softly.

"Yes, yes!... I am absolutely fine, Vibhu!... Its just that I wanted to talk about something... Which I might tell you tomorrow in the clinic only." Bondita smiled and Vibha too felt relieved a bit and she got an idea about what must Bondita be planning. Afterall, she knew her Didi well.

After they all went to their rooms, Bondita sat on the bed beside Anirudh, who was reading a book. She folded her legs and sat beside him with a notepad and the feather pen he had brought for her.

Anirudh looked at her from the side of his eyes, and smirked a bit.

"Planning to do Poetry?" He asked looking at his book with a smirk.

Bondita simply replied, "No!... Planning a baby!... I hope you remember we need to discuss the Pros and Cons.. So... I was just preparing mine!..."

Anirudh was startled, he looked up at her with a frown, looking so cute that she felt her heart bounce.

"Are you for real, Bondita?" He asked. "Don't you think you are being too desperate....When I said I am ready, I didn't mean that we'll start planning a baby today itself!...But still, lets just discuss if you want. But right now, we'll only discuss it!..." He made it clear.

Bondita nodded excitedly and stood on her knees, she shifted near to him and settled beside him. Anirudh too, stretched his arm out and held her.

"So tell me!... Lets discuss the Cons first, I guess" he said and kept away the notepad. They didn't need to write it all, it wasn't a case to be fought in the court. Even if it was, he already knew, Bondita will win, both, the case and his heart, and it was same with Bondita too!...

"Having a child is a great responsibility!... We might have to face problems, managing things in the initial days." She said, thoughtfully. Anirudh nodded.