Ch- 45, What's True Love?

I'm already sorry if you find this part a bit boring😂 but this was needed for Batuk and Mallika😗 so do read it and comment!😂🙈 I'll feel encouraged to write soon!😘💕💕

"When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you'll like them to be!.... "

The next morning, Bondita had already left for the court and it was Anirudh who had to get Rudhi ready.

"Good Morning My Baby!" He said, kissing her cheek softly.

"Mm.... Maa!" Rudhi murmured as she woke up by her Baba's hug.

"Maa isn't here! It's Baba today!" Anirudh told getting offended and kissing his Baby's cheek lovingly.

"Maaaa nai?!" Rudhi asked him, making cute faces and hand gestures.
Anirudh just pressed his lips in a bright smile.

"Baaabaaa!!" Rudhi sat up and  pulled his shirt. Anirudh was lying on the bed with Rudhi.

"Yes Mishtu! I'm here! Come to me!" Anirudh baby talked to her and pulled onto his chest.

"Oh wait!" He quickly sat up and touched Rudhi's sleeping sheet and her frock.
"Your clothes are wet, Mishtu!" He said and stood up with her.

"Come we'll change and take a bathy- bathy!" Rudhi hugged him as he walked into the washroom.

After he was done bathing and dressing his baby, he went down and sat on the dining table chair.

"Maa!" He called out.
"Can you please feed Mishti? I've leave for the court now!"

"Yeah sure! You seat her in the hall, I'm coming!" Shubra Maa shouted from the kitchen and Anirudh just obeyed.

"Now Dida will feed you! Baba needs to rush to the court!" He told placing her on the sofa.

"Co... Cot!" Rudhi tried to mimic her Baba.

(Please do cooperate in understanding Rudhi's language😂)

"Yes court!" Anirudh laughed and kissed her hands lovingly and went away to take his files and wear his robe.

......

"Yes Dada? You wanted to see me?" Batuk asked, as he stood at the entrace of Anirudh's cabin.

"Yes yes! Come inside!" Anirudh stood up from his chair and gestured him to sit on the front chair.

He quickly dialled a number and spoke after a couple of seconds.

"Yes! Come with her!" He spoke.

"Yes yes you too, Madam!" He chuckled before keeping back he receiver.

"Dada!" Batuk spoke, but was interrupted as Anirudh stood up and looked across Batuk.

"Come, Mallika! Have a seat!" Anirudh said as Mallika entered behind Bondita.

That day foo, Mallika had worn a royal blue Salwaar Kameez and Batuk's heart was just pleased at the sight. He never knew that this girl could look so beautiful.

"Why does she roam in all those weird sleevless middies? She looks gorgeous in this!" Batuk muttered under his breath and Anirudh just turned to him with raised eyebrows.

"Hmm? What? Did you just say something?!" He asked, and Batuk just shook his head instantly.

"Hello Anirudh Dada!" Mallika murmured, feeling a bit weird around Anirudh remembering what Batuk had thought of her that day.