Ch- 39, Maa- Baba❤️

Batuk had sighed deeply. Mallika wasn't anywhere near to his Bondita Boudi! Both his Boudis knew how to respect themselves but she just wanted to go behind the man she wants to marry!

"You really need to value yourself!" Batuk murmured under his breath as he sat on the backseat with Mallika hugging him tightly.

He really hadn't been close to any girl before, but with Mallika it didn't feel wrong. It wasn't that he ever thought of her in a wrong way, but it just didn't feel wrong to hug Mallika.

"Mallika! Look at me!" He said, cupping her face.

"Shut up!" Mallika scolded him and hugged him again.

Batuk just frowned and held her head. Even he didn't relise when he had started to stroke her hair lovingly and she probably fell asleep.

........

The next morning, Anirudh woke up early. He found Rudhi and Bondita sleeping peacefully, hugging each other. Rudhi's body temperature was now better than the previous night.
He silently sat up against the headboard and gazed at them.

"What else shall I ask for now? I've the whole world beside me!" He breathed happily and bent down to kiss Rudhi's cheek before kissing Bondita's forehead.

As soon as he sat back, Rudhi woke up and turned her head around to look at him, rubbing her eyes with her little fisted hands.

"Awww! Awake? Good Morning Mishti!" He whispered excitedly and picked her up in his arms, wrapping her in his own blanket. She had grown a bit now. She wasn't really small as earlier and was stronger too.

Rudhi just looked at him happily and reached to kiss his cheek, while he just forwarded his face for her.

"Awwwleee!!! You love Baba, right?!" He baby talked to her, widening his eyes happily.

Rudhi just nodded happily as if she understood what all he said. Maybe she did!
She turned to look at the room door and pointed her little finger towards it, wanting to go out.

"You wanna go out?" He asked, kissing her cheek and removed the blanket gently from above himself.

"Okay Then! We'll go out and let you Maa sleep!" He said and walked out of the room with his baby.

It was quite early and not everyone in the house was awake. It was just Shubra Maa and Trilochan Babu. Shubra Maa was getting the house cleaned by the servants and Trilochan Babu was meditating in the temple.

"See! What's Kaka Dadu doing? Hmm Mishti?" He asked her walking down the stairs and pointing towards his Kaka.

Mishti laughed loudly seeing her Kaka Dadu and extended her arms to go in his lap.

"No you can't! He's meditating, right?" He told her, walking to his Maa.

"Kopal! How many times do I need to tell you, not to enter my kitchen without taking a bath!" Maa yelled at him, making Rudhi laugh with her eyes wide in excitement and shock.

"Maa! There's something called Good Morning! Which is wished to people." Anirudh pouted sadly, standing outside the kitchen.

"Whatever!" Maa rolled her eyes, busy stirring the curry she was cooking.

"Arey! My Rudhi is also here!" She finally said, walking to him.

"She also hasn't bathed!" He told her irritatedly.

"So what? She's a baby and that too the princess of this house!" Maa said proudly, kissing Rudhi's cheek as she walked inside, taking Rudhi from his arms.