Ch- 72, "It's time to make the magic happen!"

Your Comments and Votes will decide how sooner or later would I be uploading the next part!❤️ So don't forget to shower your love and comments (inline too)!❤️

"It's time to make the magic happen!"

Time passes the quickest when life's full of happiness. It always seems to run away as we try to hold upon things and people we love. It makes us experience the best of memories, but snatches the moments away quicker than we can hold upon them.

Three years had passed already. Rudhi was now four years old and Somnath and Vibhavari had a son who was named Vansh. The little boy was three years old too. Batuk and Mallika were married too, but being still very young, they were nowhere planning a baby soon.

Anirudh and Bondita had been in Siliguri for a month now. They'd come here for sone urgent case Anirudh had to fight. He had brought Rudhi and Bondita here to spend some time with them and let them enjoy a long vacation in the beauty and serenity of Siliguri.

"PUCHKIIII! Enough of your playing, Baba's home!" Bondita shouted as she took Anirudh's briefcase from his hands and walked with him to the Drawing room Sofa.

"Where's she?" Anirudh asked, sipping onto the glass of water she had handed him.
"Still busy playing?"

"Ofcourse! What else does she do all the time? Though she misses everyone but I convinced her that we'll go back hone in a few days." Bondita told with a smile, pulling out his overcoat.

Anirudh just smiled and sank into the sofa, closing his eyes, being so tired. That was when a four year old Rudhi came running to her Baba. She had a chalk and duster in her hands.

"Babaa!!!" Rudhi jumped into Anirudh's lap and Bondita just glared at her before smiling at her innocent face.

Anirudh opened his eyes and instantly wrapped his arms around his daughter, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"What was my princess upto?" He asked, wiping off the chalk dust from her cheek and nose.

"Guess! Guess!!" Rudhi grinned, raising her eyebrows at him. She quickly hid the chalk duster behind her back.

"Hmm! Let me think!" Anirudh touched his chin in pseudo- thinking.
"You were drawing on the blackboard!" He exclaimed, widening his eyes.

"How do you know?!" Rudhi gasped, her eyes wide in shock.
"Magic?!" She asked, keeping the chalk and duster aside.

"Ofcourse! Baba knows Magic!" Bondita giggled, eyeing her dramatic husband and daughter.

"He does?" Rudhi asked and Anirudh just chuckled at her sweet innocence.
"Show me too, Baba!" She urged with a pout.

"Later! But first show me what was my Mishti drawing on the blackboard?" He asked, pinching her little nose.

"I was not drawing!" She told proudly, jumping off his lap and leading him to the study room where the blackboard was kept.

"So what was Ms. Rudhanshi Roy Chowdhary doing?" Anirudh asked as he held onto Bondita's hand, pulling her along.

"I was teaching!" She told, making her parents sit onto the couch and walking to the board with pride.
"See!" She showed him the board.

She didn't know how to write, but she knew how to speak the alphabets of both Hindi and English.

Rudhi had drawn some undeciphered lines on the board and had seated some of her soft roys and dolls in front.