Ch- 56, You Stand By Me, My Beloved!

Note-: This chapter has the song, "Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye" as it's theme!❤️

Do listen to it before reading this or if you've already heard this song, you can enjoy this chapter with the lyrics!🙈😘

Enjoy!💕✨️

"Those rituals of faith
We'll stand by our vows
Till a single breathe of life
is in our control.... "

After Bondita had taken her promises from Trilochan Babu, Anirudh stopped them all again.

"Please wait, all of you!" He announced, teary eyed.
"I want to say something as well. I also want to apologize to my Bondita!"

"Pa... Pati Babu..." Bondita just murmured, sensing the pain in his voice.

Anirudh walked towards Bondita and held his ears, looking down.

"I will ask for my wife's forgiveness later. But I need to ask for forgiveness from the Bahu of my family!" He said, trying to control the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes.

"I am so sorry, Bondita! I don't care if it was for a cause, I really am guilty about all the pain that you had to bear because of your husband.....because of me! I am sorry for each tear that you had to shed, for each time your heart broke, just because of me!!" He said and Bondita just couldn't hold back her tears now.

"And.. Yeah!...." He said and looked at everyone, shifting his gaze from Bondita.
"Those trophies were fake! The real trophy is just for Bondita, and she'll get it in Calcutta only!" He told and everyone almost sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry for everything I said or did! Please, please forgive me!" He said, joining his hands in front of everyone.
"This wasn't me! Neither I support such an attitude, nor do I am such a man!"

"We know, Pati Babu!" Bondita moved forward, tears flowing down her cheeks. She lowered his hands with love and looked in his eyes teary eyed.

"We know, this wasn't you, all this time! Batuk and I had already guessed that it was for some cause." She cried.
"But still, the pain wasn't fake, Pati Babu! It was real!"

"I'm sorry, Bondita!" He cried.

"But I know, Pati Babu! You have cried more than that in the past few days!" She said and wiped his tears.

Anirudh smiled a bit as she couldn't shift her teary gaze from his face.

"Bondita..." That was the only word that left his lips, as fresh tears rolled down his cheeks.

Everyone was looking at them with tears but happiness. They were so much in love, that nothing else mattered at the moment.

Batuk soon sensed everyone's gaze on his Dada and Boudi. He knew they wanted privacy and that they couldn't just walk away by themselves. That was when he decided to help them.

"Umm... Dada! I think you should take some rest." He said, staring at them meaningfully.

Bondita blushed as she understood Batuk's trick and nodded, wiping her tears.

"Yes, Pati Babu! You need some rest, I guess." She said, her hands still in his.

Turning to Shubra Maa, she asked, "Maa?"

Shubra Maa just nodded with a smile and Anirudh smiled at Batuk.
He held Bondita's wrist and walked to the staircase.

"Come on! Let's have Lunch, all of you!" Shubra Maa said, as everyone walked to the dining table.
"Koyeli, you take Anirudh and Bondita's food upstairs."