Ch-35, The Crawling Achievements ❤️

Never do for a child what he can do for himself. A dependent child is a demanding child.

As Anirudh and Bondita drove back to home, they bought a few balloons for Rudhi. She had just started recognising things and thus playing with such colourful stuff would enhance her growth too.

As they reached home Anirudh looked around for Rudhi. He just couldn't work further before hugging his little daughter.

"Maa! Where is Mishti?" He asked as he found his mother cutting some fruits in the dining area.

"She must be with your Baba!" Maa replied with a smile as she went inside the kitchen with the fruits.

As Anirudh quickly walked to his Baba's room, he heard the gramophone playing and as he slowly peeped inside, he found Rudhi sitting on Binoy's lap and rocking along with the beats.

She was dancing as her dadu laughed along with her.

"She's fond of Music!" Anirudh whispered to himself in amazement and walked inside the room.
As soon as Rudhaanshi saw him, she smiled brightly and and raised her arms happily. She wanted her Baba to pick her up quickly.

"Baba may I pick her up?" Anirudh asked softly.

"As if I'll refuse!" Baba laughed and handed Rudhi to Anirudh happily. He turned around and picked up his spectacles and wore them, finally.

"Come to me! My baby!" Anirudh spoke as he wrapped Rudhi in his arms and kissed her head lovingly.

"So, were you dancing with Dadu?" Anirudh asked her laughing as he rubbed his nose with hers. Binoy chuckled and stopped the Gramophone.

"Arey, she dances so much! She loves whenever I play this Gramophone. I think you will have to get one exclusively for her!" Baba laughed as Anirudh kissed her cheek happily.

"Maybe she loves Music!" He told and Binoy nodded with a smile.

Baba looked at his watch and them adjusting his specs he said, "Beta you go and freshen up. I have an urgent meeting in an hour. I'll ask Bihari to shift this Gramophone to your room till then!" He laughed and walked to take out to call Maa.

_______________________________

After Anirudh has freshened up, he wore his casual night kurta and sat in the room with Rudhi. There was some time for dinner and he thought to just listen to a few songs that he had heard of, and play with his princess.

"Come on Rudhi! We'll dance now!" He exclaimed happily and went to the gramophone and played a song he and Bondita had heard earlier and loved it a lot.

(This song!❤️
Idk if it's good for dancing... But as, while listening to this the idea came up in my mind! I'll use this!)

As the music played, Rudhi looked up at Anirudh and laughed happily. Her toothless laughter was the  cutest he had ever seen.

As the words started, Anirudh stood and looking at Rudhi, started to express his happiness with the music. He just moved a bit with the beats and Rudhi became really happy seeing her Baba do something like that.

She started clapping her hands and laughed happily as if cheering her Dad.

Anirudh was enjoying, seeing his daughter so happy, just by his small actions.