Ch-19, Closer To You

Find someone who knows you're not perfect,
But treats you like you are!❤️

The servant told her and went to keep the stuff inside. Bondita stepped towards the door, but stopped. She quickly went inside her room and had a look at herself in the mirror.

Adjusting her hair and correcting the pleats of her pallu, she smiled happily. She wanted to look the best, afterall it was after 2 months, that she was meeting him. Her breaths were getting heavier by each passing moment.

She quickly painted her lips pink and walked to the hall. She wasn't able to run these days, her feet had started to swell a bit.

As soon as  she reached the hall, she finally saw the best ever sight. Her Maa and Baba being so happy seeing their Jamai. Anirudh was smiling all the time and his eyes too were searching for his Bondita.

When his taxi had stopped outside the house, his heart was beating erratically. He just wanted to run to his life, his wife!
As he got down, Baba came running and the servant took away his stuff inside. Baba was visibly happy seeing Anirudh, but their was a sense of fear that Anirudh was here to take Bondita back.

"I am here for a case Baba," he told after he touched Baba's feet.
"I'll not take back your daughter until you allow!" He assured and Baba hugged him lovingly.

As they had walked inside, his eyes were just looking for his Bondita. She was no where to be seen. Ma had also come to greet him, being so happy.

As they were sitting in the drawing room and chatting,  he heard the voice of anklets approaching them. It was Bondita, he knew for sure. He looked up and that was when he saw her, after a wait of two long months, she was there, in front of him!...

As Bondita saw him, her heart thumped her chest and for some unknown reason, she couldn't meet his gaze. She was looking down shyly. Their was a sudden shyness, taking over her whole being, but more than anything, there was happiness!

He stood up and smiled at her. Maa and Baba too stood up abd made Bondita sit with them. They all were chatting, and Bondita and Anirudh were just stealing glances from each other.

As Anirudh gave all the gifts, his mother had sent for her Samdhis, Maa took him for the lunch. He was hungry too, so they all walked to the dining area. Maa went inside the kitchen while Baba sat with Anirudh to accompany him.

Bondita came with the food and was serving it to him. He looked up at her and smiled lovingly. He just couldn't take his eyes off her and so was with her. Baba did notice this and smiled to himself. He was happy seeing his daughter happy.

"Take some kheer, Jamai Babu!" Maa said, as he was almost done with his meal.

"No, Maa!" Bondita spoke. "It has Pistachios in it, he's allergic to them." She said, looking at him and he just smiled warmly.

It was only after Maa had made him eat a lot, that she asked Bondita to take Anirudh to her room and let him rest.

Anirudh and Bondita were just waiting for this, badly. She quickly agreed and asked him to follow her. He stood up, and smiling at them, followed her happily. Maa and Baba too went to their room.

As Anirudh entered behind Bondita, he latched the door behind him and quickly picked up Bondita in his arms from behind.

"Pati Babu! What are you doing?" She asked, her eyes widened in shock.

"I can't even tell you how much I missed you!" He said, twirling her around. "I love you, I love you.... I love you Bonditaaa!" He said excitedly and kept her back on the floor.