Ch-26, The Key To Happiness

It makes me smile, knowing that mu sweet little girl is half me and half the person I Love!❤️

It was on the sixth day after Rudhaanshi's birth, that Kakasasurji had kept a grand pooja for his granddaughter.

Many guests were invited and Rudhaanshi was made to wear a new red frock, which her Baba brought very carefully and lovingly for her.
Anirudh had went to the best clothing stores and bought the dress with the best material and colour for his princess.

"Rudhi!" Anirudh called out as he walked into the room.

Bondita was dressing her baby and she just couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"What?... Why are you giggling like that?" Anirudh asked, standing clueless as his wife was laughing at him.

"What did you think, Pati Babu? Did you really think that Rudhi will respond you back?!" She laughed.

"I obviously didn't, Bondita!" He said, rolling his eyes at her and walking near to them.

"By the way, why won't she respond, Bondita?" Anirudh asked curiously, resting his hands on his waist.

"Because she doesn't recognise her name, Pati Babu!" She told, pulling his cheeks lovingly.
"As soon as she starts knowing her name and gets used to your voice, she'll start responding to it!"

"Really?!" He asked excitedly.
"Pls do that soon, Rudhi!" He said, turning to his daughter as he kissed her soft cheeks lovingly, while Rudhi just stuck out her little tongue. He picked her up in his arms and looked at Bondita.

That was when, Bondita noticed that Anirudh had strategically worn his red kurta, to match with their daughter. She looked down at her yellow saree and glared at him.

"Couldn't you have told me earlier?!" She demanded, resting her hands on her waist.

"Heh! We're matching today, Jaan! And you are the odd one out!.... Rudhi also loves her Baba more!" He winked at her and touched his cheek to Rudhi's, just to tease Bondita even more.

Bondita walked forward and  gently drawing him out of the room along with his daughter, she latched the door.

Anirudh was all the way laughing and teasing her. She quickly removed her yellow saree and took out a red one to match them.

Meanwhile, Anirudh walked down, where everyone was waiting for the little princess.
The guests were still to arrive and it was just the family members.

Everyone got really excited, seeing Rudhi. She had worn a beautiful red headband to match with the frock and looked really like a little rose! Som and  Batuk took Rudhi in their arms and sat down on the sofa, playing with her. Kaka and Baba too, sat beside them calling out Rudhi, just to get a little response.

"Celebrity, she is!" Anirudh chuckled and went to sit with Maa.

As he sat, a few minutes later Bondita walked down the stairs, in her gorgeous plain, deep red saree. She had tied up her hair in a low bun and decorated it with flowers. Long dangling jhumkaas adorned her ears and a thin line of vermilion in her parting was just perfect to make her look ethereal.

Anirudh breathed sharply and looked at her with awe. She didn't look like she used to look before her pregnancy, maybe she would never. But she looked beautiful!
She was definitely the most beautiful girl for Anirudh!

As Anirudh was lost in staring at his wife, Kaka's voice broke his trance.

"Som, Batuk! Don't you think, you both have had enough of our Rajkumari in your arms? Now give to us too!" Kaka said, and Baba agreed with him.