Ch- 29, A Lesson Or Two

Parenthood offers many lessons in patience and sacrifice. But ultimately, it is a  lesson in humility.

The bond between a mother and her child, is the only real and purest bond in the world. The only true love, few can ever find in their life time!❤️

As children come, they just don't bring happiness, they bring with them treasures! Treasures of lessons, treasures of experiences and treasures of your own self. They introduce to the self, you never knew existed in your heart!

Rudhi had been growing up and loved by all! She was now, month old and was able to do many new things. She would try to respond to everyone's talks and if ever asked something, she would just start cooing happily. She had learnt to clap her hands and roll upon the bed.

Everyone in the house had to be really careful about their princess, as she was always doing something new.

Rudhaanshi had a perfect time table! And everyone else's routine, would go according to this little princess.
Her Kaka Dadu would take her out for a morning walk and show her plants, birds and many other things. She really enjoyed the whole hour of this outing.

Untill Rudhi would return, Bondita used to get ready for the court and get her bathing water ready. Rudhi was then bathed and dressed by her Grandma.

As Anirudh and Bondita would leave for the court, Rudhi would see them off and doze off to sleep. After she would wake up, her Choto Kaka used to play with her, while her Dida would feed her.

Rudhi was all around really a happy child, growing in an even happier environment. Her Dadu would take her to his office, often. He loved to show her desk and watch her play with pens and papers. Som and Vibha would also play with their Kaaju, as soon as they got some time.

When Anirudh was not at home, her Kaka Dadu was still her favourite. She would sleep in the afternoon with him and he used to sing Lullabys for her too! Though, this was their little secret.

One fine evening, Bondita and Anirudh returned home early. Rudhi was probably sleeping and so they quickly went up to their room to freshen up.

As Bondita dressed in her light saree, she walked down to check whether Rudhi was sleeping or disturbing her Kaka Dadu instead.  Bondita walked to her Kakasasurji's room and found the door half open.

She stood their, as she heard a low melodious voice. Her Kakasasurji was singing for his Duti! Bondita elt really happy and just stood their to watch them lovingly.

Kakasasurji was standing by the window and cradling a half asleep Duti in his arms.

"My Duti loves this song... Hmm?" He asked her softly and Duti just smiled happily. Her smiled was prettiest.

Trilochan Babu had sung this song for his Duti,

(About this song! This is really really close to my heart for a beautiful reason! It always makes me cry, so do listen to it and tell how do you find this?!🥺❤️)

As Bondita was standing their, looking at them with awe, Anirudh came and patted her shoulder from behind.

"What are you..." He started but Bondita hushed him.

"Shhh! Keep quiet!" She whispered and gestured him to look inside the room.

As Anirudh saw his Kaka singing for his beloved granddaughter, he got really emotional.