Ch-77, Of School Forms and Fish

Note-: Rudhi will be joining school soon and that's gonna be a beautiful journey. Do let me know if you wana read something before that or during her new School Life!!❤️❤️

This part is completely an Unedited one!😂🙈

"Where are my Duti and Laddoo?" Trilochan Babu entered the Haveli calling happily.

"Kaka Daduu!!" Both the kids cam running happily and climbed into his arms as he too held them happily.

"How was your day, Kaka Dadu?" Rudhi asked, playing with his specs just like she had always done.

"It was so nice my princess, but I missed you both so much too!" He told, walking to the sofa and sitting down with the kids still in his arms.

"Kaka Dadu are you tired?" Vansh asked.

"No I'm not if my Laddoo wants to play!" Trilochan Babu laughed, pulling his chubby cheeks.

"It's Vansh!" The boy pouted and his grandfather just laughed.

"Can we go to see fish?" Rudhi asked, her eyes wide in excitement.

"Ofcourse! Just let me have my tea and we'll leave for the river and watch fish together!" Trilochan Babu told putting both the kids down on their feet.
"Run to your mothers and get ready quickly." He told.

......

"Maa do it fast! kaka Dadu is waiting!" Rudhi was jumping as Bondita was tying her hair into two small buns.

"Patience Puchki!" Bondita told and the girl just pouted.

"Rudhi Didi! I'm ready!" Vansh ran into the room and stood beside Rudhi, waiting for his sister.

"Maa why doesn't Vansh have long hair like me? Why doesn't he need to tie them daily?" Rudhi pouted and frowned at her brother angrily as the boy just flexed his hair.

"You can cut yours if you want to! Do you want me to get you a haircut?" Bondita sighed at her daughter.

"No! I love my long hair! Can't you ask Vansh to grow his?" Rudhi argued as Bondita was finally done with her hair and sat down to make Rudhi wear her shoes.

"If he wishes he can. Who's stopping him?" Bondita giggled.

"But I don't want to, Kaki Maa!" Vansh told with innocent eyes.
"I like them this way."

"Good! That's final now! You both do what you like, just don't eat my head." Bondita sighed, standing up and holding the kids hands.
"Let's got to your Kaka Dadu. And if you both trouble him at the river, I promise I'll be not letting you in the house. You might stay by the river itself." Bondita threatened and the kids shook their head fearfully.

"Kaka Sasurji! I've kept their water bottles in the bag and yours too. We'll be waiting for ypu for the dinner." Bondita smiled handing Trilochan Babu the bag.

.......

That day Bondita had less work in the court, so she had been home earlier than Anirudh. He came hone just after the kids had left with their grandfather and found Bondita in the hall itself.

"Bondi!" He smiled, walking to Bondita and hugging her.

"How was your day?" She asked with a smile, taking his briefcase and holding his arms gently.

"It was good. I'll have to finish some more paper work, but I brought it home." He told.
"I'll continue it now in the study."

"Okay, freshen up first." She told walkin with him up the stairs.

"Where's everyone?" He asked looking around the house.

"Oh! Somnath Dada and Vibha haven't returned from the hospital yet and Batuk And Mallika are in their room. The kids have gone out with Kaka Sasurji to the river." She told, pulling out a towel from the cupboard and handing it to him.