Ch- 63, The Two Men In Her Life

"To the world, you may be one person.
But to me, you're my whole world!"

"Bondita! Quick!" Anirudh yelled from hall as he and Bondita's Baba waited for the ladies to come.
Rudhi was in her Nanu's arms, as always. She was so happy with him.

"Bondu, we'll get late!" Her Bab shouted too.

Bondita was in her room, just pinning her saree for one last time. She sighed as both her father and husband were yelling impatiently.

"They both are the same!" She huffed, picking up her handbag and leaving the room.

"Bondita how long are you...."  Anirudh stopped midway as he saw her walking down the stairs.

He frowned, showing her the watch and she just held her ear innocently. She was wearing a beautiful yellow black saree, looking absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was left open on one of her shoulders.

"Jamai Babu! She always does this!" Her Baba rolled his eyes.
"Making innocent faces and getting away with everything!"

"I'm used to it, Baba!" Anirudh just chuckled as she giggled, walking to them.

"Come on, Bulbul! We'll sit in the car!" Baba kissed Rudhi's cheek and walked out with his little granddaughter.

"You look beautiful!" Anirudh whispered.

"You look so perfect too!" She said, holding his arm lovingly.

He was wearing a formal black suit with a white shirt. His hair were gelled and well set.

"Let's go!" He wrapped his arm around her waist, walking out of the Haveli.

As soon as they reached the entrance, Bondita quickly pushed him away. She didn't want her Baba to see them like this, afterall!

Anirudh just shook his head with a smile and held the back seat door open for her. Baba had already seated himself on the front seat with Rudhi. Anirudh too didn't want him to sit behind.

"Shall we leave?" He asked Baba, sitting beside him with a smile.

"Baa... Baa!" Rudhi laughed, clapping her hands.

Anirudh smiled at her, bending down to kiss her cheeks lovingly.

"My Mishtii!" He kissed her a few more times, rubbing his cheeks to hers.

Baba and Bondita smiled looking at them. Anirudh sat back on his seat with a smile and started to drive.

"You and Bulbul remind me of Roshu's childhood!" Baba chuckled, looking back at Bondita as she smiled back getting emotional.

"If Mishti would ever love me the way Bondita loves you, I won't need anything else to be happier!" Anirudh smiled as he drove them quickly to their destination.

.....

"I'm already proud of you!" Anirudh whispered to Bondita as they followed Baba inside the event hall.

"Pati Babu...." Bondita just whispered, looking at him.

"Come quick, Roshu!" Baba called them as the a man led them to their designated seats.

Bondita's heart was already fluttering as she sat in between her Baba and Pati Babu. It was all a different feeling for her.

"I wish Maa could have been here too!" Anirudh said, looking around.

"She too wished to. But her fever just increased by this morning." Baba told, feeling bad too.
"Okay, let's not be sad now!" He smiled quickly.

......