Ch-82, Of Various Forms Of Love!

"Love has various forms.
It could be friendship, sacrifice or adoration!"

That day in the school, Rudhi and Rudra were sitting together as usual. Monishika and Ashutosh were sitting behind them.

"Give me my pencil back!" Monishika suddenly yelled and Rudhi and Rdura turned around to see.

"No I won't! This is mine!" Ashutosh said clutching the pencil tight in his hand.

"But this is Moni's pencil!" Rudhi frowned and Rudra instantly tried to snatch it from Ashutosh's hand.

Ashutosh was one of the naughty kids who just never studied. He always troubled all the children and the teachers a lot. Teachers were now tired complaining about him to his parents.

"No! This is mine!" He yelled and shoved off Rudra's hand away.

"You're such a bad boy!" Rudhi commented, just the dramatic face she always made.
"I'll tell my Baba and then he will talk to Moni's Baba and then they will scold you!" She rolled her eyes at him dramatically.

"Okay fine! I'll give it back to her!" Ashutosh cowered listening to Rudhi. He didn't want to be scolded by someone else's parents afterall.

But being the naughty kid he was, instead of handing the pencil back to Monishika, he threw it to her side which caused the pencil to fall far away and break.

Rudra quickly went to pick up the pencil, but it was already broken into teo pieces.

"Why did you break my pencil?" Monishika shouted.

"It was not a good one, my pencils never break." He said with extra attitude and turned around to play with some other friend of his.

"Don't worry Moni.... Your Baba will get you a new one." Rudhi said sadly.

"But that was my favourite pencil!" She cried.

"It's okay, you don't cry okay? We will tell Madam Rosy when she comes." Rudhi smiled and her friend grinned too.

"Rudhi! Moni! We won't talk to Ashutosh now!" Rudra said, sitting beside Rudhi.

"Yess! We'll be Katti with him!" Rudhi told with her mouth inflated in anger just like she pouted like her Maa.

"You're so cute!" Rudra laughed, popping her cheeks with his fingers and the three kids giggled happily.

......

"This couldn't be true Batuk!" Mallika shook her head vigorously. She just couldn't believe.

"This is the truth Mallika! And I'm... I'm sorry!" He looked down sadly, tears threatening to fall off his eyes.

"Batuk... We..." She couldn't speak further as a sob escaped her mouth and she dropped down to the floor, crying.

"Mallika please! Please.... don't... cry.." He spoke with tears in his own eyes. He didn't even feel right to confront her right then.

"Why Batuk? Why us?" She just cried mindlessly, not even registering his words.

"I... I'm so sorry! I... I don't deserve your love Mallika!" He sat down beside her on the floor and held her shoulders gently.
"Listen to me! Som Dada told us that he has talked to a doctor in London. If everything's fine after the treatement, that's the best. Otherwise...." He stopped.

"Otherwise?" Mallika frowned at him.
"Otherwise what Batuk?" She asked, her sobs controlled now.

"Otherwise you can... you may happily divorce me." He spoke, his own words stabbing his heart.