Dear Readers!❤️

Hello my dear readers, hope you all are doing great in life. It's been such a long time since we interacted. I know I haven't updated any chapters since so many days, or maybe months.

I won't excuse myself with any statements.😂  But my college admissions were taking place. I was kinda engaged in the admission process and a bit of stress and worries. But finally, after I got a prestigious college from my desired University, the college wasn't what I really wished for. So it just took me a whole lot of time to adjust and accept this college for myself.

I'm sharing this here because throughout this journey I kept telling myself, "If God has planned this for you, you'll know the reason soon and that'd surely be great. ❤️" and that might help someone like me.

This was a hard time in my life because education is one of the greatest assets in all our lives. It's a huge part of what we are and getting a great college is a dream to so many. I got my desired university with my favourite course and I'm happy about it!❤️

Coming back to the book! I've not updated since a long time and now I think I'm just gonna end this book soon and start a new one in some time. I've still not been used to the long journey I need to cover daily for my college so I get too tired. But I'll try my best to quickly update this book.

But that'd only happen if you all are still interested in reading the story of Anirudh and Bondita as parents. If you've already moved on from this book, I'll also put this book on hold and continue it sometime later.

This book now totally depends on its readers, so do let me know what do you all wish about it and what do you want me to do. ❤️

I'll ve waiting to hear from you all!.❤️

Love,
Author ❤️

.........