Ch- 10, Little Angel!❤️

A baby will fill a place in your heart, that you never knew was empty!❤️...

Anirudh and Bondita were really happy and excited to tell it to their families.

"Pati babu!... You only tell it to everyone!... I feel shy!" She said blushing.

"Bo... Bondita.. Isn't it weird if I go and say this in front of everyone... Especially Maa?" He giggled nervously.

Ofcourse it was weird for both of them to go and tell this to everyone, especially their own parents.

"I also dont want to tell Ma Baba, myself!" She too grinned at him and they both laughed out loud.

"Okay!  Lets do one thing then," he laughed. "You tell it to everyone here!... And I will telephone to Maa and Baba in Calcutta!... Will that be fine, Madam?" He asked smiling at her.

"Yes, Sir!" She said in a stern, happy voice.

They both went down, Anirudh held her tand tightly and she too clutched onto his hand.

"Bahu, how did you like our surprise?" Baba asked her while everyone else giggled.

"It was amazing, Baba!... But I have a greater surprise for you all!..."she said excitedly.

"What is it?" Maa asked, walking close to her with a smile.

"Maa... It... It's that..." She hesitated a bit, but Anirudh clutched her hand tighter, assuring her that he is with her.

"Maa, You're gonna be a grandma soon!... I'm... I'm pregnant!" She said taking a deep breath and smiling happily.

Maa's eyes widened in joy and so did everyone else's.

"Bondita!... Shotti?" Maa asked her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Did you both hear?!" She turned to Binoy and Trilochan Babu.
"You both are going to be Grandfathers soon!...I am so so sooo happy Today!"

Baba and Kaka came to Bondita, there faces full of happiness and eyes full of happy tears. It was after ages that they were gonna hear a little child's cries in this Haveli. Kaka had thrown away his chhadi out of happiness and excitement!

"God Bless you both!... God Bless you, Bahu!!!..."Trilochan Kaka blessed them.

"Thankyou so much, Bondita!... For giving us all this amazing happiness! Always stay healthy!... May God Bless you My child!..."Baba too blessed her.

Somnath and  Batuk were immensely happy too!.. They ran to Bondita and hugged her tightly from either sides.

"Thankyou! Thankyou, My Dearest Boudii!..." Som exclaimed happily.

"I love you so much, my dear Boudi!... And thankyou so much for making me senior to atleast someone in the family!" Batuk said and everyone laughed out happily!...

Vibhavari too walked to her and hugged her tightly.
"Congratulations once again, Boudi!... I am so happy for you both!..."turning to  Anirudh she said,"Dada!... Though I was the first one to know this, ofcourse being a doctor, but Boudi wanted to tell this to  you first!... And I am so so soo happy For youu!... Congratulations Baba to be!" She laughed and hugged him while everyone laughed and smiled happily.

Everyone was really happy that day!...
"Now, I must telephone Maa and Baba!.... They must be really happy Too!...Come Bondita!.."Anirudh announced and they walked to the telephone.

While everyone else started talking about the coming bundle of joy excitedly.

"Maa!... Lets make something special for dinner today!... And we need to make a special prasad for Dugga Maa too!!!" Vibha exclaimed happily.