Ch- 8, The Secret Happiness!❤️❤️

You glow differently, when you are actually happy!...
And when it's because of love, the glow is even prettier!❤️

She was so eager to hear from him after a long time.

"Bondita!... Finally!... How are you, Jaan?" He asked softly, with all his love.

"I am missing you so much!... When will your work finish?!" She asked.

"Yeah!... It's going pretty well! I had done a lot today in the morning itself and it would take only a day or two more, I suppose." He told happily.

"That's great!... And then?" She asked, pressing a smile on her lips.

"And then..... I would be back in your arms!... I just winked at you though!" He said, winking.

"And I just blushed hard!..."she laughed, literally blushing hard.

"You don't need to tell me that!.... I am here, maybe, but I left my heart with you!" He said wanting to hug her tightly.

They talked for sometime, before hanging up the call. It was sweet and relaxing. It just felt like a hug!... A tight hug full of love.

Bondita was feeling a bit better, she had to go to the court that day. Their was a file to be presented to the judge. She quickly went upstairs and got ready.

As she was climbing down the stairs, Somnath called her from behind.

"Boudi!... Wait!... I'll drop you." He said with a smile.

"No dada, its fine, I'll walk. "She said smiling back, not wanting him to take the pain.

"Boudi!... I never asked you, I just told you that I'll be dropping you!...come on, sit in the car Madame!..." He said, tossing the car keys and giggling.

She too grinned and sat beside him.

"What do you think? If Dada gets to know, that I let you walk to the court, will he leave me alive?!" He smirked and she just giggled in response.

"I'll pick you up at the usual time, will be that be fine?" He asked.

"Perfectly, Dada!" She replied with a smile.

He drove her to the court and they both chatted on their way. Though they weren't as close as Anirudh and Vibhavari, but still the brother- sister bond was there.
_______________________________

After Bondita's work in the court was done, she sat in the cabin, waiting for Som. That day, the court too, seemed empty and lonely. Her favourite place had become boring without him.

Bondita got up to walk a bit, when a sweeper, who was brooming the ground came in front of her. Some dust just flew in the air, and choked Bondita all of a sudden. She started to cough badly. She took out her water bottle and took a sip, but it still didnt work. Though she was never allergic to dust, but that day it made her throat burn.

She was coughing so much, that it made her feel weak in her stomach. Her head was spinning a bit and she felt like throwing up.
Bondita quickly ran to the washroom in their cabin, just in case.

She stood by the basin and coughed hard. She almost felt like throwing up and did that too.

After a few minutes, she came out and sat on tje office chair. Laying back her head on the head rest she breathed deeply to calm herself. Looking at their picture, that Anirudh had so lovingly kept on his table, she murmured, "Pati Babu come back fast!... Your Bondita needs you!"
_______________________________