10. I'm on fire today!

"What do you mean you know him?" Louis asked in disbelief.

"How did I not notice before? The green eyes, the dimples, Matty even has his mouth" Niall murmured, and it seemed to Louis like he was talking to himself.

"Niall!" Louis said to get him out of the daze he was in.

"What?" Niall said looking up.

"Explain now"

"Lou I know him, I've even talked to him, and I'm sure he's the same Harry Styles, Matty has so much of him" Niall said in shock.

"How the hell do you know such a terrible person?" Louis wondered.

"His parents are friends with Liam's parents" Niall said "I did an anniversary party for them a few years ago and... oh my god! You're planning his sister's wedding!".

"What?" Louis raised his eyebrows and suddenly he remembered "Gemma Styles!".

"Yes, that's his sister!" Niall nodded eagerly.

"But she's a nice person, a little crazy sometimes, but nice. How can she gave such a monster for a brother?" Louis wondered.

"That's the thing Lou, I know him, he's not my friend or anything, but I've talked to him more than a couple of times in these dinners Liam's parents do, and he's...nice" Niall said like he couldn't believe it.

"He can't be nice Niall, he was given the option to help a boy who's biologically his, and he said no".

"Yeah I know, that's why I find this all so weird" Niall said and bit his lip "He has even played with my kids, and not because someone told him, but because he wanted".

"Well I guess he portrays himself as someone he's not, maybe he acts that way so people like him, but inside he's a horrible person" Louis argued.

"I guess you never really know a person..." Niall said and he seemed deep in thought.

"Niall you need to tell me all you know about this Harry Styles person, everything".

"Liam knows him a lot better, he has known him since they were kids, their parents have been friends since forever" Niall said "Do you want me to call him?".

"No, let's not involve him, specially if Liam's parent's are friends with this man's parents" Louis replied "Now tell me what you know".

"Okay, so he's about our age, Liam once told me he was a couple of years above Harry in highschool, two or three, I'm not sure" Niall started "His father owns a bunch of fancy restaurants and pubs all over the country, so when he graduated Uni, he started to work for his father, and he came up with the idea of expanding the business to coffee and tea shops, so he came up with the concept and everything and he's in charge of that side of the business and it's done amazing in a few years, there's a bunch of the shops in London and they have expanded to other cities in England".

"What is it called?" Louis asked curiously.

"It's 'Coffee vs. Tea', I got you coffee from there this morning" Niall said.

Louis knew perfectly well what coffee and tea shop Niall was talking about, he actually loved it, because it had an enormous variety of tea, but also a million different coffees, whatever it is you wanted, they had it. All the shops were decorated differently, but they all had this homey environment, when you had your tea or coffee in the shop you could actually choose your mug, and the pastries were to die for, Matty always wanted to eat the chocolate muffin.

"I'm never going there again" Louis said "Bring me coffee from Starbucks from now on".

"Yeah, of course Lou" Niall nodded.