15. Do whatever your heart tells you is right

Louis hadn't gone to work that day so he could leave everything ready in his flat; he had decided he was going to take Harry back there that night and he was going to have sex with him once and for all, he didn't want to keep wasting time with Hary Styles.

He had just finished getting the flat and himslef ready and he was now checking the list he had made.

- Condoms without spermicides : ✔️.

He had placed them inside both nightstands of his bedroom.

- Lube : ✔️.

Inside the nightstand as well.

- Wine : ✔️.

It was in case Harry needed some persuation to go to bed with Louis.

- Hide Matty's photos : ✔️

He had hidden every single photo of Matty that was in the flat, he didn't want Harry seeing them and somehow figuring out the truth. He had left Matty's drawings on the fridge though, and some scattered toys in the living room (although Matty hadn't been in the flat for over a month), so Harry wouldn't think something weird was up.

- Lock Matty's bedroom door: ✔️.

He didn't want Harry snooping through Matty's things, he didn't really know him, he could he the kind of people who did that.

- Read the manual of the sperm storage kit once more : ✔️.

He knew exactly how he had to do it, every single detail.

- Hide the kit in the bathroom : ✔️.

He had placed it in the storing space under the sink, behind a wall of toilet paper in case Harry decided to snoop there too.

- Take paper bin from bedroom : ✔️.

It was so Harry was forced to throw away the condom in the bathroom.

- Bathroom's lock : ✔️.

The plan was that after Harry threw the condom in the bathroom bin, Louis was going to go in there and store the sperm in the kit right away, he didn't want to risk the sperm dying. And while he did it, he was obviously going to need to lock the door of the bathroom in case Harry decided to go in there while Louis was working on stealing his sperm.

- Arrange for Niall to stay with Matty overnight : ✔️.

So far, Louis had spent every single night with Matty at the hospital, so he only trusted Niall to stay with his son in his place.

- Explain to Matty that uncle Niall is going to stay with him : ✔️.

Matty had been really okay with it because Louis had sold it to him as a sleepover, so it was all good.

- Tell the doormen of the building not to mention Matty and the fact that he's sick to anyone : ✔️.

There were two doormen at Louis's building, Peter and Scott, one worked during the day and the other during the night. At some point they had both asked about Matty, and because Louis couldn't come up with a plausible lie to explain why Matty wasn't currently living there, he had told them he was sick and was in the hospital, but he hadn't gone into detail. At the time he hadn't told them it was a secret, but now that Harry was going to be in the building and he was definitely going to cross paths with at least one of them, Louis had asked them to not even mention Matty to anyone, even if they asked about him, and they had both agreed.

- Wear pants that make bum look great : ✔️

He was wearing a pair light gray pants that made his bum look even better than it already was; he knew Harry liked his bum, he had mentioned it and Louis had seem him staring, so it was natural that he was going to explode that to his favour.