43. Can I ask you a question?

HARRY

"So, who's the friend?" Louis asked once they were in the car.

"Huh?" Harry had no idea what he meant.

"The friend who's wedding you're going to" Louis clarified.

"Oh, it's Dan's, Zayn and I have been friends with him since we were in school" Harry explained.

"So it isn't just any wedding" Louis concluded.

"I guess not" Harry replied "I mean, we're not as close as we used to be once, but I consider Dan one of my best friends".

"You've never mention him" Louis pointed out.

"I'm sure I have" Harry contradicted "He's in a lot of stories I've told you".

"Right" Louis said quietly.

Then they stayed quiet for a while, but Harry didn't really mind, they were comfortable enough with each other, so whenever there was silence in wasn't awkward at all.

He stopped at a red light, and looked sideways, and he noticed Louis had his phone out, and he was frowning at something while he read.

"What are you doing, love?" Harry wondered.

"Checking on something from work" Louis replied.

"Babe, works done for the day"Harry told him "Let's just-".

"Shut up, this is important" Louis stopped him.

"Okay, sorry" Harry apologized.

Harry didn't even say one word on the rest of the way, the last thing he wanted was for Louis to get mad at him for interrupting something important.

"Babe, we're here" Harry said touching his arm after he parked the car.

"Oh, okay" Louis said putting away his phone.

Harry took the things from the trunk, and they headed upstairs, and all the while Louis didn't talk, but Harry didn't think anything of it.

When they got to the flat, it turned out Eleanor had Matty dressed in warm clothes and ready to leave, but the little boy had no idea where they were taking him.

"Where we go, daddy?" Matty asked.

Eleanor had already left, and they were waiting on Louis, who was in the kitchen putting together a bag of pizza topping to take over to Niall's house.

"We're going to uncle Niall and uncle Liam's house to have pizza!" Harry replied

"Yay!" Matty exclaimed, even lifting up his arms, and jumping in excitement.

He was so damn cute, Harry picked him up from the floor, and peppered his face with kisses.

"Daddy no!" Matty said trying to get away.

"I can't help it, you're too cute" Harry said, and pressed a big kiss on his cheek.

"Can we go now, pwease?" Matty begged.