Epilogue

LOUIS

August, 2018

"You don't have to worry about the flower arrangements" Louis said through the phone.

"Are you sure? Because when I told my friend I was having peonies, she said peonies attract ants, and I don't want ants in my wedding, especially on the tables, it would be a disaster" Trina, aka Bridezilla, told Louis in a panicky voice.

"I'm sure, I've had peonies a million times at weddings, and we've never had an ant problem, I promise" Louis said truthfully.

"I don't know, she seemed pretty sure about this" said Trina "Is there any way we could change the center pieces at least?".

"I don't know, I would have to talk to the florist, but I'm pretty sure he already made the order for the peonies, you would probably have to pay extra for the cancelation" Louis explained.

"It would be okay if it prevents the ants" Trina considered.

Louis rolled his eyes, and was grateful this woman couldn't see him.

"Why don't you think about it until tomorrow?".

"Mmm... okay, I'll think about it" Trina accepted "Now about the menu, I was wondering if-".

"You know what Trina? I can't talk anymore right now, I just got home, and I want to spend time with my family, I haven't seen them all day" Louis said truthfully.

"But Louis-" Trina started.

"Call my office, and make an appointment with me for tomorrow or Friday, and we'll talk all you want about the menu, okay?" Louis proposed.

"No, this is important, Louis" Trina insisted "I'm paying you a lot of money for you to be available to me".

"No, you're paying me a lot of money to put your wedding together, which I've been doing pretty well so far, but I only do that in office hours, which are over for me right now" Louis said very seriously "Now if you still want to discuss more details tomorrow or Friday morning at my office, I have no problem, alright?".

"Yes" Trina agreed, her voice reluctant.

"I'll see you then, Trina, bye" Louis said, and ended the call.

He loved the summer, really, the days were longer and the weather was nice to do things outside, especially with the kids, but he also loathed the season because it was one of the busiest times in the party planning business, and for some reason the craziest people got married in summer, it was insane.

Louis grabbed his things from the passenger's seat, and got out of his car, which he had parked next to Harry's. He wasn't surprised that his husband had gotten home first, it was Wednesday, and on Wednesdays he always took the entire afternoon off from work to spend time with their kids.

"I'm home" Louis announced coming through the door.

There was no reply from neither the kids or Harry, but it wasn't weird, their new house was big, and they probably hadn't heard him.

It wasn't actually a 'new' house, it was actually quite old, but Louis had fallen in love with it the first time he saw it, despite the fact that it hadn't been in such a good shape. But he, unlike Harry, had had vision, and he had been able to tell the potential of the house, and had insisted they bought it, and eventually Harry had to give in as always.