22. If you make a sudden move he's going to run away

HARRY

Harry had already found an office space for his business, but it was currently getting remodelled, and it was going to be ready next week or maybe the following one, so until then, they were still working at Harry's flat.

Right now, Harry, Molly (his secretary) and Alan (a new person he had hired) were also working at the dining room table, while Jim, Pam and Sean (who had left the company to work for Harry) were scattered around the living room with their own laptops and surrounded by a million paperwork. There was also Paul and Kathy, but they were both out doing... something, Harry couldn't really remember at that point.

He had hired more people because the amount of work they had to do was overwhelming. They had to find places to open the stores, then hire people to remodel the space to suit the coffee shop's specifications, then buy appliances, tables, chairs, sofas, mugs, cups (and everything else with the logo of the shop), and most importantly, hire employees for the shops.

So far, Harry had managed to get four new locations in London and had managed to convince two owners of the old locations to end their contracts with Harry's father and sign with him, so those two stores were probably going to be the first to open. But he still had to buy everything that went inside the shops, plus hire new employees.

"I'm back" Luke said walking inside the living room of Harry's flat, a small overnight bag on one shoulder and a laptop bag on the other.

"How did it go?" Harry asked.

Apart from London, Harry had only been able to keep one of the places in Manchester and the one in Doncaster; all the others were staying with the company, so Harry had been sending Luke to scout for new locations. Last week, he had found 2 great locations in Birmingham and one in Bristol; Harry had already signed on them and they were now being remodelled to open as soon as possible. Normally he was the one who scouted locations, but this time he hadn't been able to bring himself to do it, because that meant not seeing Matty every day. But he wasn't naive, he knew that sooner or later he was going to have to go out of the city for a few days, and he was dreading it.

"Didn't you see the videos and pictures I sent you of the places?" Luke asked as he walked over to the dining table.

"I've been working on numbers all day, I haven't even checked mi email" Harry said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"It's fine, maybe it's better if I walk you through them so you can get a better feel of the places" Luke said taking out his laptop "I found a great place in Bradford, I think it's even better than the one we had before".

"Great, show me" Harry encouraged.

"Okay" Luke said excited.

So Luke showed him all the locations he found in Leeds yesterday, and one of them seemed great, Harry was pretty sure he was going to end up going with it, and according to Luke it was the best one, and Harry trusted his judgement.

Luke was showing Harry the locations he found on Bradford earlier today, when the screen of his phone lit up, and Harry only spared it a small glance, without even seeing who had texted him or emailed him. But then he remembered Louis was supposed to let him what happened at his appointment, so he grabbed his phone, he unlocked it and

From Louis : I'm pregnant.

Harry just stared at the text blankly.

Louis was actually pregnant.

It wasn't just a maybe anymore, it was a fact, there was a baby growing inside Louis's tummy. And not just any baby, Harry's baby.

He was going to have a baby.