45. Is this real?

HARRY

Harry had no idea how much of a big deal Halloween was in the Payne house until he actually got to experience it.

Louis, Matty and him had been in that house since early in the morning, and they had carved pumpkins, they had made decorations for the house, they had baked Halloween cookies, and of course they had gotten into costume, and afterwards they had taken loads of pictures for the Payne's Halloween photo album.

Even Liam's parents had shown up to see their grandchildren in their costumes, and to hand out candy while they all went out trick or treating, which was what they were getting ready to do right now.

"Before we go, we need to go over the trick or treating rules" Liam said, they were all in the entrance hall of the house.

He looked ridiculous acting so serious, and at the same time wearing a Scooby-Doo costume.

"We already know the rules, daddy" Violet argued, she was Daphne.

"Tell them to me then" Liam dared.

"We can't go inside anyone's house, we can't cross the street alone, we need to wait for everyone to get their candy before we move to the other house, there's no fighting with my sister and brother, and... mmm..." Violet hesitated.

"Say thank you when people give us candy" Nora said for her sister.

She was dressed as Velma, and she looked adorable wearing those fake glasses.

"I knew that, Nora" Violet told her little sister off.

"Hey, no fighting, remember?" Niall (aka Fred) warned "And she was just trying to help you".

"Let's go now, papa" Jace begged, he was almost bouncing on his feet "I wanna get candy".

"We're going, but all of you better remember the rules or we're coming back" Niall warned.

"Kay, now we go" Matty ordered and pointed at the door with his blue lightsaber.

Harry laughed at his son's bossiness; he  looked adorable as a little Jedi, and he matched Harry perfectly, who was Darth Vader (but he had the helmet in his hand because he hated having it on). And of course, Matty also matched Louis, who was dressed as Emperor Palpatine, against Harry's wishes, who had wanted him to be a Stormtrooper. But Louis refused, saying he would look ridiculous as a pregnant Stormtrooper, whereas he wouldn't even look pregnant as Emperor Palpatine because he wore a robe.

"Alright" Liam agreed and opened the door for everyone.

And of course Matty and Jace were the first one to run out of the house, without even waiting for their parents.

"Matthew come back here!" Louis scolded as he followed him out.

"Lou, it's alright, he's waiting in the sidewalk" Harry said as he walked out himself, and he saw Matty and Jace just standing there.

"Don't run off like that" Louis told the boys, ignoring Harry.

"Sowy" Matty apologized.

"We're going this way!" Liam said as he walked to the house next door.

Jace ran to catch up with his dad, and Matty looked at Louis as if asking if he could go with his friend.