72. Forever

HARRY

"Daddy!" Matty exclaimed as he ran to him.

Lottie had just arrived to the hotel suite carrying Ruby, plus a couple of bags and garment bags, which Louis helped her with right away.

"Am I painted here?" Louis asked offended that Matty didn't greet him.

Harry chuckled, as he picked up Matty and kissed his cheek.

"Say hello to papa" Harry told his son.

"Hi, papa" Matty waved at him.

"Hi, baby, where you good for aunt Lottie?" Louis asked him as he held Ruby.

"Yeah" Matty nodded eagerly, as he squirmed in his father's arms to be put down, so he did.

"He was" Lottie confirmed, and left the stuff on the sofa "Ruby, on the other hand, not so much".

"What happened?" Harry frowned looking at Ruby in Louis' arms, who seemed very happy being there.

"She woke up crying every other hour, but nothing was really wrong, I just figured she missed you" Lottie shrugged "I think I'm going to need a gallon of concealer under my eyes"

"I'm sorry, Lot" Louis said apologetically.

"No, it's fine" Lottie brushed off.

"You should have been nicer to aunt Lottie" Louis said, talking to Ruby in a baby voice, and kissed her forehead.

"Should I start getting ready?" Lottie questioned.

"Yeah, the hair and makeup guy is set up in the room across the hallway, he just finished with Harry's hair, so he's all yours" Louis explained, he also had had his hair done, and Harry thought he looked gorgeous.

"What about Gemma?" Lottie asked.

"She's not here yet, so you better go now, so when she arrives you're ready, and she can have her hair and makeup done" Louis answered.

"Alright, the kids outfits are in the white bag, the black ones are mine and Gemma's" Lottie said, going to the door.

"I know, love" Louis nodded.

"Okay".

Lottie left, and Harry noticed Ruby was getting whiny as she tapped Louis' chest over and over, which he knew meant she was hungry, and for some reason he thought it was funny that she always did that, like she was demanding food from Louis.

"She's hungry" Harry pointed out.

"I know" Louis replied, and sat down on the sofa with the baby "Can you change Matty in the meantime'".

"Yeah, sure" Harry said, grabbing the white garment bag Lottie mentioned.

He opened it, and found inside two cute little outfits, one was a fluffy gold and white dress, which was obviously Ruby's, and the other one was a little navy blue tux, which was just like his own and Louis'. 

"These are both so cute" Harry said, holding both little outfits.

"Right? Lottie made Ruby's, as well as hers and Gemma's dresses, and they all match" Louis explained happily.