Chapter 1

Annabeth's POV

I stood up and soaked in my surroundings. I sheathed my dagger.

"Luke? Silena? Beckendorf? Bianca?"

"Annabeth!" Piper cried. She hugged me tight, and everyone rushed up to me and Theo. Hazel embraced Theo tightly.Many Romans and campers were here.

"Luke!" I said, filled with joy.

After hugging and greeting each other, I saw Theo talking with the guy wearing black. He had crutches, and he looked a little bulky because of the bandages. He was tall, and had a mask on. Oh, I had jumped on him when I was summoned here. Everyone got organized again, and Luke told me everything. And I told all the others about Theo. After all the understanding, Zeus told me how I got out.

"He used his wish on you. Because Tartarus is back." he said shortly.

"He?"

"Omega." Zeus said, looking at the guy with crutches. "He's the Commander of the Chaos army. He helped us during the war."

he nodded slightly.

I narrowed my eyes. "Tartarus wants to take over Earth."

"Not exactly. He wants to kill us all." Omega spoke up.

"Which is pretty much the same."

"No... He's not killing anybody but demigods. He doesn't care about mortals or gods. Only us."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Cause he's evil." Hermes said. "Duh."

I rolled my eyes. "No specific reason?"

The whole council was silent. Apollo glanced at Omega. So it was connected with him.

"It's fine if you don't know yet. So can I go back to camp now?"

"Party?" Hermes asked.

Dionysus looked up. "Party?"

He glanced at the demigods. "Well...."

"Please?" Apollo pleaded.

"Fine."

Things got heated up.

Music and food was all we needed to have a party. Luke and Zoe was dancing, and everyone just melted into the crowd, talking and just knowing about others.

I went to Bianca.

"So how did you go in the Chaos army? What is it?"

"Chaos brings heroes from the underworld time to time." Bianca explained. "The Chaos army is an army on planet 000001, and Chaos takes care of the society, and Commander takes care of the army. We are sent on quests to other planets."

"Cool. So kinda like a second chance for heroes?"

"Yeah. I think I'm not going to be a hunter anymore."

"Bianca!" Nico ran up to her, his eyes shining like a little kid. "You have to try out happy meals!"

I smiled. Nico was really like a little kid. Bianca smiled at me. "Nice to see you again."

They went off into the crowd, and I bumped into Athena.

"Mother."

She nodded.

"You don't have anything to say."

She stared at me. "You have to keep Theo."

"Mom. Hes my son."