Chapter 22

Malcom's POV

I watched Annabeth and Omega talk in front of the cabin door. I lifted an eyebrow as he pecked her on the forehead, and dissapeared.
She came in wearily, and took off her shoes while coming in. She was wearing a dress. After she washed and dressed, I stepped in front of her.
"Do you like Omega?"
"No."
I stared at her.

She was being truthful.

I could tell. When I asked about Percy, she would stutter and say no so loudly my eardrums would burst. And she would turn tomato red.
Yup.
She was saying the truth.
"Don't you remember? I'm waiting for Percy."
"You can stop waiting for someone thats dead."
"He isn't dead." she snapped. "He's just.... Lost."
"Lost for 1000 years at a place where nobody can find. Yeah."
She scowled at me and jumped inside her bed.
"Don't talk to me!"
I sighed and shook my head. I went on reading my book.
Omega....

The way he showed up at the Athena cabin. The way he kissed Annabeth on the forehead.
He was trouble.
And I was always right about troublesome guys. I yawned and stretched. I should be sleeping too now. I went into bed and closed my eyes, hoping for a dreamless night.

Hope for something you could hope for.

Sweet Dreams.

I huffed and looked at the pendent. It was okay. So thats where he was using it for. I left the big house thinking about what I should do during free time. I sighed.

It was about time I visited Annabeth.

I bought a flower from the Demeter cabin and walked to her grave. Annabeth's ashes were swept into this one jar, and.buried in the ground. I stopped in my steps when I saw a figure at Annabeth's grave.
He was crying.
Percy.
His shoulders shook with his sobs. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he meant.

I'm sorry.

I could hear him.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

When the sobbing stopped, I saw him hand pendents on each and every one of the graves. He left, and I came out from my hiding place. I put the flower in front of her grave first and examined the necklace. It was pretty, clear and sparkling. It was made of the same thing that ours were made of.
To protect.
Facinated, I reached out for the necklace, but drew my hand back when a sharp pang of pain/Loving that now/ tingled up my arm. I looked up to see Percy glaring at me with angry sea green eyes. I shivered and nearly took a step back.
He stepped forward.
"You can't take that necklace." He said calmly.
"I was just trying to see it."
He took one more step.
"Have you ever heard don't touch."
I scowled.
He took one last step, and he was standing right next to me, his mouth next to my ear.
Chills ran up my spine.
I couldn't move.

I couldn't blink.

I couldn't breathe.

"I wanted to kill you so bad..." he whispered. "Right when you said her name." my eyeballs strained to take a glimpse of him. His expression was blank.
"You should thank the whole camp. And me. You should know why."

"You should be thankful that you're Annabeth's family."

he left the graveyard, and it was when he dissapeared I could breathe. I coughed and gasped, trying to get air in my lungs. I scowled once again.

He was powerful.

Too much.

~

Percy's POV /still dream guys/

I wasn't in a very good mood.

After seeing Malcom, and using my powers again, my head hurt like hell. I didn't really meet my parents. I just stayed at her grave. I sighed and ruffled my hair. I knew I shouldn't of done that to Malcom. I shook my head and went to my cabin, just wanting to rest. I flopped in my bed and winced as I did. My ribs hadn't healed completely. I didn't have enough ambrosia or nectar. I sat up and massaged my temples when the headache didn't go away.