Chapter 7

Omega's POV

Something was wrong.

I stared into his gold eyes. They weren't gold.

I felt drowzy.

"Omega? Are you okay?"

his voice the same. Just his eyes.

"Who- who are you?"

He looked confused and concerned at the same time. He looked like Victor.

"Omega, its me, Victor."

he said it. He was?

"The pendent exploded. And... Tartarus just came." I said reculently.

"And?" he seemed a little too hungry for advice.

My eyes flitted around his face. But I couldn't think straight.

"The liquid inside the pendent exploded in a acid."

He sighed. "You really want to go on that quest?"

I nodded slowly.

"Where's the quest going? I forgot."

I didn't want to speak. But I somehow did.

"Canada. Then a graveyard."

He nodded. "Who was going?"

"Nico, Annabeth, and Thaila."

"I see."

I froze as he gave me some pills.

"Eat."

he started to sweep up the crushed pills as I examined the pill.

"You can eat that without water."

"Whats this for?"

He paused. "Why?"

"Why are your eyes gold."

He straightened. His face hardened.

"I guess you wont go over this." his voice had changed. It was like knifes, deep and rough.

I froze.

He blocked my nose and it made me gasp for air, and he shoved the pill in my mouth. He looked down at me pitifully.

"You seem to trust him. Even he had different eyes." a cold smile covered his face. "Your fatal flaw. I guess its my stepdad. Stepdad really wants to kill you. So I decided to help. It wont be as easy as my mother, you see." the pill melted in my mouth. It tasted metallic.

"We will torture you mentally. Not really my style, but it has effect." he took out a knife. E threw it, and it nearly missed my ear, sticking itself in the wall.

"Don't worry about Victor. He's not me. He's somewhere out there." he cocked his head. "Or is he?" He laughed. "This is fun. Now I know why Stepdad told me not to kill you. He is much smarter than dad." he clenched a fist, and agonizing pain spread out my body. I hunched over, gasping for breath.

"Stepdad was here. Hmm.... I never knew." he looked at the ground. "He's-"

I threw the knife in his arm. He glared at me.

"I'm not scared of you." I said. "Get out."

He pulled out the knife and scowled. He clenched his fist again, and I fell over, shocked by the sudden pain.

"Need to tell this stepdad..." he muttered, putting a foot on my head, pressing me to the floor. "Canada? We'll be waiting. Annabeth will die. That would make it easier." he mused.