Chapter 70

Omega's POV

It's been a year.

A year since Annabeth and l started dating. A year since the war. A year since the ship Reytor was made.

And she was expecting a good anniversary present.

And l was stressing over it for days.

I would of gotten sick a year ago, but now l had gotten a heart transplant- so l was perfectly fine. But really, l felt like l would get sick. The seven said they would help me. Victor didn't say anything.

To what?

Propsing to Annabeth of course.

I had gotten everything ready- and l had decided to sing a song, give her the ring, and reveal myself.

Yeah, sing a song. Got a problem?

The camp actually had a party then, so it was actually a good time to propose on stage.

And show the whole camp who l was.

I took a deep breath. "Do you think she'll like it?"
"Of course!" Leo said, popping a cracker in his mouth.
"Don't worry about it." Jason said, smiling.
"Why can't you show us your face first?" Leo asked.
"I can if you would like your fire out for a month." l replyed cheerfully.
"I don't know why l'm here...." Victor said.

Frank handed him a cracker.

"You're a really good singer." Jason said. "I'm sure she'll say yes."
"You're so relaxed because you already got married." I grumbled.
He smiled. "Don't worry about it."
I sighed and buried my head in my hands. "I feel like l'm missing something."
Frank shook his head. "You can't be missing out on something thats related to Annabeth."
"Well... It's tonight. I can't really do anything."
Leo nodded. "Jason's right. She'll say yes the time you get on your knees."

~

I searched for Annabeth in the crowd, trying to calm my nerves.

I was surrounded by all these delicious foods, but didn't eat.

Couldn't eat.

Theo came over with a piece of cake.
"Why aren't you eating?"
All clad in a tux, he was pretty handsome. I smiled. "Too nervous."
He put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'm ready to call you dad."
"Have you seen Victor?" Reyna asked.
"No l haven't." I smiled and Reyna. She looked nice in her dress. "You look good."
"You too."
Victor came up from behind her. "Hi."
Reyna smiled at him. "I was looking for you."
"Me too." He looked up at me. "Good luck."
"Thanks."
"Hey."
I looked behind me to see Annabeth. She looked beautiful in her dark gray dress.
"Hi."
She kissed me on the cheek and looked at Theo. "Where's your girlfriend?"
"Mom!" he protested. "She's not my girlfriend!"
"Yeah. Just friends." I said.
He turned red, and l laughed at him. "You should go find her. Her name was.... Jessica?"
He nodded.
"Have a good time." I said, smirking.
H

olding hands, we walked into the dancing crowd. I glanced at her, and she laughed. Grabbing both of my hands, she spun me around, and we somewhat danced and walked around, seeing a few couples in the dark. Victor was grumbling about something, but his cheeks were red. Reyna looked content. Nico was seen amoung the crowd a few times, but he was alone. Bianca was dancing with Malcom, and Luke was making out with Zoe. I spun Annabeth around, and she giggled, which was very unlike her.