Chapter 10

Piper's POV

DREAM

Percy ran to us, now all of us ready to go. His eyes were stormy.

"Piper, I think I have to go now." He glanced at my dad. "You stay here till Monday. I'll pick you up then."

My dad cocked his head. "Why do you have to go? Is it urgent?"

He bit his lip. "There was an.. accident with my family."

He nodded, "I see. Piper, lets go."

"Wait. I want to go too."

My dad sighed. "Piper-"

"You stay here. I'm not going with you." Percy said.

"But I want to go!"

Percy looked down at me with his stormy eyes. His eyes told me he was serious. He was going alone.

"Percy..."

"He's right." my dad said. "Stay here for a bit."

He ran to the van that was parked next to my dad's car. I needed to go with him. I sighed.

"Dad." I charmspoke. "I'll be going too."

he nodded, dazed. I ran to the van and jumped into it as he started driving.

"Piper."

"I'm going." I said stubbornly.

He sighed and I felt us disspear into mist.

We were at a parking lot.

when I went out, he locked the doors and ran, and I barely followed him. We went to a old apertment. He cursed as he pressed the elevator and didn't come down. I followed him as he ran up the stairs, and it seemed to be never ending. We finally reached his floor, and he patted his pockets for the key. He opened the door to see a peaceful scene, two middle aged people drinking coffee. The woman looked up aruptly when he opened the door. Percy's shoulders relaxed.

"Mom."

She hugged him tight without a word.

"Mom, don't cry." I could hear her quiet sobs into his shirt. The middle aged man stood next to the woman.

"Welcome back Percy."

he nodded silently, patting his moms back.

The middle aged man turned to me.

"Hi. I'm Paul. Come in."

I came into the small living room with a old blue sofa. I had introduced myself, and Percy explained everything that happened. I noticed he left a out a lot and changed the dangerous parts to less dangerous. He mostly left out things about himself anf even Tartarus. I wanted to add, but I knew what he was doing. Sally sat hext to Percy, holding his hand tight. There was a plate of blue choclate chip cookies, fresh from the oven on the table. Paul poured me some lemonade.

"So... They all died?" he asked gently.

Percy nodded.

"And you had a vision. Of a monster."

"Yes."

"Why don't you stay here for a while?" Sally said quickly. "Maybe for the weekend."

Percy looked at me. I realized he wanted me to choose.

"It's fine. We can stay."

"I'll sleep on the sofa." Percy said flatly. "Piper can sleep in my room."