Chapter 53

Omega's POV

I was immobilized the next morning.

So.

In my dreams, Tartarus gave me no time to breath. The whipping he gave me was harsh, and his voice was too. He talked about Athena and something horrible. I remembered clearly. Right now, I couldn't do anything. I could hear Victor next to me, bustling around. I let a small moan escape my lips, and he seemed to understand. He propped me up and gave me a cup of water. I drank the water, all of it trying to get the bad taste in my mouth away.
"I need to go to councilers meeting." I rasped.
"No."
I swallowed. "Please. It's important. I think I can walk if-"
"Omega, you can't even breathe."
"I need to talk to Annabeth."
He looked into my eyes and sighed. "You know I can't win you." he said, looking away. "But please, come out when it gets too hard."
I nodded and leaned back.
"Can I have another glass of water?"

~

Most of us were already here.

Luke bowed his head slightly. After aknowledging him, I sat down next to Annabeth. She smiled at me, and I returned it.
"Feeling okay?"
I shrugged. "Fine, I guess."
She stared into my eyes for a split second, and she seemed to know. She grasped my hand slightly, and squeezed it once. The council started, and a sudden jolt of pain came nearly making me black out. I leaned back and tried to look causal, but black spots danced around in my vision.
"-Omega?"
I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?"
Jason slightly tilted his head to the side. "Anything about Tartarus?"
I looked down at the ping pong table. "I-" I sighed. "I'm not sure." I said reculently.
"You're not sure." Jason said suspiciously. I blinked. "I had a dream.... But it's fuzzy. I couldn't hear him very well." I explained.
Jason gave me a long glance and moved on. "If nobody got any dreams, I don't think it's not likely for him to attack. We always had a sign before, didn't we?"
"We can't be safe." Leo said.
I ruffled my hair, leaning towards the table. I felt uncomfortably warm. It felt like a rock was in my throat. I put my head in my hands.
"Omega. Is it okay for you to come out?"
I looked up at Nico. I felt a but panicky. I had forgotten that he knew how to read emotions, mostly ones like pain, sorrow, and anger. Pain.
"Why do you think so?" I said sharply.
His dark eyes flitted to the side. "No... I was just asking...."
Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "Victor said he was fine."
I felt his hand on my shoulder. "He's fine." Victor confirmed. Nico narrowed his eyes but nodded. Unsettled, I glanced at him once and looked back at Jason.
"I agree with Jason. He would of sent a sign. He doesn't like ambushes." I said, changing the subject.
He nodded. "If you can figure out the dream, maybe we can know something."
Lou raised her hand. "Uh... Jason. I think we got a sign."
"Yes?"
"After dinner, when we came back, there was a knife blade- celestial bronze blade without the hilt. And there was a letter, it was red. It had the letter Omega."
Despite my fever, I suddenly felt cold. The letter Omega.
"A knife blade." Luke mused. "That usually means betrayal(making this up)."
Everyone stared at me.
"Omega. Do you know anything about this?" Hazel asked cautiously.
"Are you saying-"
"I don't know anything about betrayal." I said cooly.
"Don't worry about it. It could be one of our spells going haywire." Lou said.
Jason pursed his lips. "Okay. I guess the meeting is over."

I tapped Annabeth's shoulder as everyone filed out. "I need to talk to you."
she turned to me. Her fierce eyes were unnerving. Her hair, untied and tumbling over her shoulders in a dizzying waterfall shone like a million golden drachmas.
"About the dream... I wanted to tell you some of it." I said, biting my lip. "I hoped not, but Tartarus has more power over your dreams. He can bring you back to the room." I said worriedly. "Come to me when you have those dreams. It can be whenever, just come to me. Okay?"
Her eyes flitted around. "You're hiding something, aren't you?"
I stood up arubptly. "I have to go now. Victor should be waiting."
I slipped, not waiting for Annabeth's reply. Victor grabbed my arm.
"Are you okay?"
I went right past him, and stopped. "Can I go back to my cabin?"
He frowned. "For how long?"
"I'll go back to the infirmay after breakfast." I promised.
Victor looked reculent, but he let me go. I went into my cabin. It was dusty and cold, and I sneezed as the wind blew up the dust. I closed the door behind me and slipped into the cold bed. I looked at the empty bottle of pills on the dresser. My vision swam, but I could focus on it. Somehow, my mind seemed to settle. I closed my eyes.

Just for assurance.

Its not 1000 words, but yeah. Somewhat fast update?