Chapter 20

Annabeth's POV

I yawned as I streched and tried to wake up. I blinked and took in my surroundings. Renya was sleeping next to me on the couch, while the boys were sleeping on the floor. I stood up and streched once more, trying not to wake Renya. I checked on the tree sapling to see it was healthy. I had a few dreams. Not that bad. Just reminding me of Tartarus. I sighed and went to rhe bathroom and stopped when I saw light coming out from the door that was slightly ajar. I peeked in to see Omega shirtless(Annabeth is not a pervert!) and unwrapping bandages.

Ugly scars on his chest overlapped those that were healing. He used the sink to wipe of the blood, staining the white sink pink. He stopped and I saw that my form was reflected in the mirror.
He smiled wryly. "Why not help me than just watching?"
I stepped inside cautiously. His back was also criss-crossed with scars, overlapping each other. He handed me a bottle of nectar.
"Can you pour that on my back?"
"Sure."
I had to stand on my toes to reach the top of his neck. I poured the nectar down his back, and his scars absorbed the nectar, healing into white, thin, faded scars that stood out on his tanned skin. He twisted his head to look back.
"Is that all done?"
"No." I used the last few drops to get the last ones. "What about your chest?"
"I have another bottle." he said, bending down to get another bottle.
"Where did you get these?"
"From Kronos. From Tartarus. From arari."
he said in monotone.
I looked at his mop of black hair. It looked a lot like Percy's.
"Do you brush your hair?"
He ran a hand through his hair unconsiously. "I try to, but I don't want to buy a brush every time I try."
"can I try?"
He paused. "You sure?"
"Wait a second." I went out an rummaged around my bag and took out my brush and rushed back to the bathroom. He looked at my brush curiously.
"I use this when I have super curly hair. Nearly gets as uncontrollable as you." I said, half laughing.
He scratched his head awkwardly. "So...."
"Sit down." I pointed at a stool.
He sat down and I forced the brush through his hair. I grunted as I struggled to get it out.
"Having a hard time?"
I grunted once more.
I struggled to get the brush through when I saw he was shaking. I narrowed my eyes.
"Are you laughing at me?"
"Not one bit." he said slightly laughing. I scowled and pulled the brush out, breaking one of its teeth.
"Ow!"
"Now be a good boy." I scolded as I brushed his hair, more easily this time. His hair was suprisingly silky, even though it was messy.
"Done."
He ran a hand through his hair again. "Hmmm...."
"I feel like I'm grooming a dog." I said.
He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Thanks."
I shrugged. "No prob."
"I'm using the bathroom first." he said.
I scowled. "Ladies first." I argued.
"Please?" he pleaded with his dark blue eyes, and I melted at that. I swallowed.

He was adorable.
"Fine."
I went out of the bathroom and closed the door to see Victor. I yelped.
"You scared me!"
He looked at me in a way that I didn't understand at first.
He was impressed.
"Never seen him laugh for 1000 years." he smiled slightly, which made him look more like a Apollo kid. "And you make him laugh with a brush."
I shrugged. "Whoes making breakfast?"
"You and me I guess." his smile dissapeared. "Can you cook?"

~

"You're going to burn the pancakes." Victor said.
I scowled as I looked down. "I'm not!" I lied. I felt someone look over my shoulder. Water dripped on my shoulder. Arms went around me too hold the frypan and flipped them skillfully.
"Uh..."
"Oh." Omega took his hands away. "Sorry."
I shook my head. "Do you want to make the pancakes?"
he nodded.
Victor slid the eggs on a plate.
"You're a horrible cook."
I watched Omega flip the pancakes again. He looked at us, amused.
"I don't think you should say that in front of him." I grumbled.
Victor scowled at Omega.
"Whatever."

~

"Who made these?" Tom asked.
Omega raised his hand tentatively.
He raised an eyebrow. "They are very good."
"Thank you."
Renya looked at the bacon.
"I'm guessing Annabeth made these."
My ears turned red. "Renya!"
Nico poured more maple syrup on his. "You couldn't make chocolate pancakes."
"Well sleeping beauty, you could of made them if you weren't snoring the whole time while we were making pancakes." Victor retorted.
Nico grumbled some things at Victor's words. Omega stood up and rummaged around the fridge.
"Here." he tossed Nico a bottle of chocolate syrup.
"Thanks." he screwed off the top and poured about what looked like half the bottle on his pancakes. Renya snatched the bottle away from him before he could pour the whole bottle on them.
"Hey!" he whined.
"I need some too." she poured some syrup, not realizing that the lid was screwed off.
She yelped as a flood of syrup drowned her pancakes.
Nico smirked.
Renya scowled and hit Nico on the back of his head, hard before she screwed the top back on.